The Okayama Hiroshima Yamaguchi pass is a JR West pass which covers the JR Network between Fukuoka and Hiroshima, including the Sanyo Shinkansen.
Child passes (6-11) are available for half price
- The Sanyo Shinkansen between Hakata (Fukuoka) - Hiroshima and Mihara stations.
- The JR West network within the validity area.
- The JR Express bus between Hofu - Yamaguchi and Shin-Yamaguchi - Hagi
- Local JR busses, such as the Hiroshima sightseeing bus.
- JR Ferry to Miyajima
- Free bicycle rental at stations where the “Ekirin Kun” service is available.
Limitations and things to keep in mind
- Seat reservations are not included, a non-reserved seat can be used free of charge.
- Only the Shinkansen between Hakata - Kokura is included in Kyushu, no other trains within Kyushu are included.
The JR Okayama Hiroshima Yamaguchi pass can only be used by visitors entering Japan using a “Temporary Visitor Visa"!
Exchange station locations
Conditions of use
- The pass cannot be used at an automatic ticket gate, please show your pass at a manned gate when entering and exiting the train platform area.
- The pass can be refunded at any station where the pass can be exchanged in Japan, a 10% processing fee applies. Our general refund policy applies for refunds outside of Japan.
- No refunds or re-issue is possible for a stolen, lost or damaged rail pass.
- Pass users must carry their passport with them and show their passport upon request by JR Staff.
- No compensation is given in the case of cancelled or delayed trains for whatever reason.
- The pass is counted in days from midnight to midnight (as opposite to periods of 24 hours), the first day of use is counted as a full day, no matter what time you start using it.