The All Shikoku Pass, provides unlimited travel around the Island of Shikoku, as well as travel over the Ohashi Bridge connecting Shikoku to mainland Japan.
Child passes (6-11) are available for half price
Explore the JR Map
- All trains operated by JR Shikoku, Kotoden, Iyotetsu, Tosaden, Tosa Kuroshio Railway and the Asa Kaigan Railway.
Limitations and things to keep in mind
- The pass covers travel as far as Kojima Station (near Okayama) for access to and from Shikoku.
- The use of Green Cars (1st Class) is not possible with this pass.
The JR All Shikoku Pass can only be used by visitors entering Japan using a “Temporary Visitor Visa"!
Exchange station locations
Location mapHIDE MAP
4:20 - 23:00Weekly
4:50 - 23:20Weekly
5:30 - 20:30Weekly
4:30 - 23:00Weekly
Takamatsu, this sea town in Shikoku has the largest shopping arcade in Japan. You can also catch the ferry to Naoshima.
Visit Naruto, here you can do a whirlpool viewing cruise.
Conditions of use
- The pass cannot be used at an automatic ticket gate, please show your pass at a manned gate when entering and exiting the train platform area.
- The pass can be refunded at any station where the pass can be exchanged in Japan, a 10% processing fee applies. Our general refund policy applies for refunds outside of Japan.
- No refunds or re-issue is possible for a stolen, lost or damaged rail pass.
- Pass users must carry their passport with them and show their passport upon request by JR Staff.
- No compensation is given in the case of cancelled or delayed trains for whatever reason.
- The pass is counted in days from midnight to midnight (as opposite to periods of 24 hours), the first day of use is counted as a full day, no matter what time you start using it.
Buy regional passes directly on our site.
Pick a region to check available options and prices:
List of passes we sell
Trusted by thousands of tourists monthly
We provide the highest possible quality of service. We make sure your visit to Japan is fun, and that travelling across country is safe and secure.