Looking for that perfect picture of Fuji? The Mt. Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass is the best option for exploring the Mt. Fuji area. Offering a very economical option to explore Fuji with a range of transport options included.
Child passes (6-11) are available for half price
Explore the JR Map
Travel on the follow JR lines when using a non-reserved seat:
(1) Tokaido Main Line between:: Atami station - Toyohashi station
(2) Gotemba Line between:: Numazu station - Matsuda station
(3) Minobu Line between:: Fuji station - Shimobe-onsen station
- The Izu-hakone Railway between: Mishima station - Shuzenji station
(1) Fujikyuko Bus: Gotemba station - Gotemba Premium Outlets, Gotemba station - Kawaguchiko station, Gotemba station - GrinPa,Shin-Fuji station - Mt. Fuji station, Shin-Fuji station - South Exit of Fuji station
(2)Tokai Bus: Mishima station - Yamanaka Castle ruins, Numazu Station - Numazu Minato Shinsenkan, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen, Shuzenji station - Toi Port
(3) Izuhakone Bus: Numazu station - Numazu Port, Izunagaoka station - IZU-MITO Sea Paradise, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen
(4) Shizutetsu Justline: Shimizu Ekimae - Miho Marine Science Museum of TOKAI University
(5) Entetsu Bus: Hamamatsu station - Nakatajima Shako, Hamamatsu station - Kanzanji Onsen (Hamanako Garden Park)
S-Pulse Dream Ferry: between Shimizu Port - Toi Port, Shimizu Port Bay Cruising
Limitations and things to keep in mind
- Shinkansen and sleeper trains are not included.
- Limited express trains that only have reserved seats, such as the Asagiri train.
- Water busses are not included.
- The pass does not include travel to big nearby cities like Tokyo or Nagoya. Local lines are a low cost option to to travel to the Fuji area.
The JR Mt. Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini can only be used by visitors entering Japan using a “Temporary Visitor Visa"!
Exchange station locations
Conditions of use
- The pass cannot be used at an automatic ticket gate, please show your pass at a manned gate when entering and exiting the train platform area.
- The pass can be refunded at any station where the pass can be exchanged in Japan, a 10% processing fee applies. Our general refund policy applies for refunds outside of Japan.
- No refunds or re-issue is possible for a stolen, lost or damaged rail pass.
- Pass users must carry their passport with them and show their passport upon request by JR Staff.
- No compensation is given in the case of cancelled or delayed trains for whatever reason.
- The pass is counted in days from midnight to midnight (as opposite to periods of 24 hours), the first day of use is counted as a full day, no matter what time you start using it.