The All Shikoku Pass, provides unlimited travel around the Island of Shikoku, as well as travel over the Ohashi Bridge connecting Shikoku to mainland Japan.
Child passes (6-11) are available for half price
Explore the JR Map
- All trains operated by JR Shikoku, Kotoden, Iyotetsu, Tosaden, Tosa Kuroshio Railway and the Asa Kaigan Railway.
Limitations and things to keep in mind
- The pass covers travel as far as Kojima Station (near Okayama) for access to and from Shikoku.
- The use of Green Cars (1st Class) is not possible with this pass.
The JR All Shikoku Pass can only be used by visitors entering Japan using a “Temporary Visitor Visa"!
Exchange station locations
Conditions of use
- The pass cannot be used at an automatic ticket gate, please show your pass at a manned gate when entering and exiting the train platform area.
- The pass can be refunded at any station where the pass can be exchanged in Japan, a 10% processing fee applies. Our general refund policy applies for refunds outside of Japan.
- No refunds or re-issue is possible for a stolen, lost or damaged rail pass.
- Pass users must carry their passport with them and show their passport upon request by JR Staff.
- No compensation is given in the case of cancelled or delayed trains for whatever reason.
- The pass is counted in days from midnight to midnight (as opposite to periods of 24 hours), the first day of use is counted as a full day, no matter what time you start using it.