Help with validity etc
Hi there, I have already found this site very useful, I have got 4 important clients heading to ...over 14 years ago1 answer21028 viewsover 14 yearsJR pass validity at certain places
Hello, my name is Rachel and I will be traveling to Japan this coming summer. I am looking into v...over 14 years ago3 answers22564 viewsover 14 yearsSenior discount
Does the Japan Rail offer a senior discount? Regards Kateover 14 years ago1 answer23871 viewsover 14 yearsWho is eligible to use a Japan Rail Pass?
My wife and I, citizens of USA, are planning on visiting our son and his wife, who have been tea...over 14 years ago1 answer21992 viewsover 14 yearsWhich Bullet trains is the JRPass valid?
I'm planing to go to Kumamoto from Tokyo but heard that JRP was not accepted to purchase Mizuho, ...over 14 years ago3 answers24894 viewsover 14 yearsHow to read JR pass train journey
Hi, I need understand the journey created in Hyperdia Jan 29 - Kansai Airport at 5pm to Tokyo by...over 14 years ago1 answer28258 viewsover 6 yearsJR Passes longer than 21 days?
I will be in Japan for 30 days for school. Is there an extended duration pass?over 14 years ago1 answer27807 viewsover 14 yearsDoes The JRpass Cover the rail trip from Osaka - Hiroshima?
Hi I'm planning to visit Japan in April. Just wondering can use jrpass from osaka to hiroshima? ...over 14 years ago2 answers22094 viewsover 14 yearsTokyo to Hiroshima via Takayama and Kyoto
We are coming to Japan in June 2012, flying in and out of Narita, and wish to travel to the Hiros...over 14 years ago1 answer24659 viewsover 14 yearsTo buy JR rail pass or not.
Hi I plan to travel to Japan from 20 feb to 28 feb 2012. As we will touch down in Narita at even...almost 15 years ago3 answers23108 viewsover 6 yearsValidity of the JR pass
I will be going to Japan on March. The arrival date is March 12 @ 3 pm. On the arrival date, I ...almost 15 years ago1 answer24248 viewsover 6 yearsTokyo to Hakodate sleeper Akebono: how to reserve & any additiona...
Hello there, i am planning to visit Japan on February. Also, i plan to travel from Tokyo to Hakod...almost 15 years ago2 answers31980 viewsalmost 15 yearsGetting from Tokyo to Sapporo
Hi, I am traveling from Ueno, Tokyo to Sapporo in Feb 2012, and I've read that even though the j...almost 15 years ago3 answers36174 viewsover 8 yearsJR pass for Minatomirai Line?
Can I use JR pass on Minatomirai Line?almost 15 years ago1 answer34812 viewsover 2 yearsKyoto to Tokyo and back
I was in Kyoto this past November, and will be returning again next November. I did not have the ...almost 15 years ago3 answers23306 viewsalmost 15 yearsExtend JR pass?
Hi, I'm in Japan and have a 2 week JR pass set to expire this week, however I'm thinking I'd like...almost 15 years ago1 answer31383 viewsalmost 15 yearsTokyo subway
Thx for your help Mari , can the JR pass be used on Tokyo metro? Cheers Davidalmost 15 years ago1 answer25071 viewsalmost 15 yearsTokyo subway
Thx for your help Mari , can the JR pass be used on Tokyo metro? Cheers Davidalmost 15 years ago2 answers24255 viewsalmost 15 yearsHakuba to Kyoto
Hi, can you advise the best option for travel from hakuba to Kyoto using our JR(green) pass pleas...almost 15 years ago1 answer35642 viewsover 7 yearsTokyo Only
Hi, I traveling to tokyo soon. My boyfriend and i, we must stay in tokyo. If we want to use buss...almost 15 years ago1 answer23917 viewsalmost 15 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

