Lockers in JR stations
I read there lockers in stations. I would like to know if the following stations have lockers, ho...over 14 years ago1 answer48828 viewsover 3 yearsTravel from Fukouka to Tokyo - any night train?
Dear Sir, My husband and I will travel from Fukuoka to Tokyo on 16th April 2012. We are JR pass...over 14 years ago11 answers36963 viewsover 9 yearsHakone...
Hi, i would like to ask about how should i go from... I'll be traveling from Nagoya to Tokyo, th...over 14 years ago6 answers24475 viewsover 14 yearsTravel in Kyoto
Hi Mari, I will be staying in Kyoto 1 night, Umeda 2 nights from 26 March till 29 March morning ...over 14 years ago1 answer25535 viewsover 14 yearsLocker service in Kyoto and Nara
I will be checking out of the hotel in Osaka before visiting Kyoto and checking into a ryokan in ...over 14 years ago1 answer36438 viewsalmost 11 yearswhich pass should be pre-purchase?
Hi my husband and I are traveling to Japan in May and its been suggested we get a JR Pass , we a...over 14 years ago1 answer25275 viewsover 6 yearsKyoto - > Tokoyo --> Kyoto
Hi I am wondering if it is possible to do a day trip by train to Tokyo from Kyoto (and back) ? ...over 14 years ago1 answer23971 viewsover 14 yearsReserving Seats Last Minutes- Night Trains
My friend and I are arriving in Japan only 12 hours before our first schedule train, the Akebono ...over 14 years ago1 answer25550 viewsover 14 yearsChild JR Pass, N'EX & Suica
Hi I am travelling to Tokyo with my 9year old daughter, we will also be visiting Kyoto and Osaka,...over 14 years ago1 answer31659 viewsover 14 yearsShinagawa from Narita on the NEX
Can I get directly to the Shinagawa station on the NEX from Narita airport without transferring l...over 14 years ago1 answer24639 viewsover 14 yearsHow to get from NEX line to Yamanate line or Marunouchi line
I plan to take the Narita Express from Narita airport to Tokyo station. I then want to get to th...over 14 years ago1 answer27076 viewsover 14 yearsNeed some advice for my first Japan Trip
Hi, I am planning a trip to Japan and have many questions and hopefully someone will be able to ...over 14 years ago3 answers36286 viewsover 6 years5 days in Japan.
First of all, congratulations for your web site, finding it is like finding an osais in a desert....over 14 years ago5 answers26382 viewsover 1 yearNairita to Disney (Maihama) direct
Hi, Is there a direct rail link between Narita (airport) and the Disney theme park e.g. Maihama, ...over 14 years ago1 answer24571 viewsalmost 14 yearsSki/snowboard luggage
There are going to be four of us traveling and we will all have our ski gear with us. What are so...over 14 years ago1 answer43933 viewsalmost 3 yearsKyoto to Yasugi
How long does it take to go from Kyoto to Yasugi?over 14 years ago1 answer26309 viewsover 14 yearsHakata to Hiroshima
Hi, I am planning a day trip from Hakata to Hiroshima and am looking for a price for a day return...over 14 years ago2 answers30361 viewsover 6 yearsTakayama spring festival
Hi there, I was thinking about going to the Takayama spring festival in April, but then I realiz...over 14 years ago1 answer27413 viewsover 14 yearsI need ideas...
Im looking for ideas for my last trip in Japan Jan 21-22. I have been to Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Hiro...over 14 years ago1 answer25368 viewsover 14 yearsTokyo - Matsumoto - Takayama - Kyoto
Forgive me as we are first timers to Japan and this website. I realize this may already have bee...over 14 years ago1 answer42474 viewsover 9 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

