Japan Adventure 2012!
Hello! My girlfriend and I are traveling to Japan from October the 17th to the 29th 2012. We hav...about 14 years ago3 answers20865 viewsabout 14 yearsOsaka to Nagoya and Shirakawa go 9-12 Sept 2012
Advice needed to best use of Rail Pass to the following places: a. Kansai airport to Osaka, Nara...about 14 years ago14 answers31081 viewsover 6 yearsEarly morning train to Narita Airport T2?
Hi, I am stopping over at Tokyo for 2 nights before heading to Hokkaido. The flight departs from...about 14 years ago4 answers48045 viewsover 6 yearsOne-Day Round Tour Ticket (Sat., Sun., and Hol. Free pass) (Centr...
Do the above pass cover New Chitose Airport and Sapporo?about 14 years ago1 answer19387 viewsabout 14 yearsSapporo-Otaru Welcome Pass
Do the above pass cover New Chitose Airport to Sapporo?about 14 years ago1 answer24578 viewsabout 14 yearsGetting around only with JR pass
When reading around the internet about the JR Pass, i understand it reaches everywhere i need to ...about 14 years ago1 answer17723 viewsabout 14 yearsTokyo Combination Ticket coverage
Not sure whether the above ticket cover the following:- Yurikamome train from Shimbashi to Odai...about 14 years ago5 answers26880 viewsabout 14 yearsDifferent visa type - are there alternatives to the JR Pass?
Hello, I am going to Tokyo to study there for 5 months. Since I have a student visa, I am not el...about 14 years ago2 answers20652 viewsover 6 yearsUrawa Komaba Stadium in Saitama City
I need to go from Shinjuku Station to the Urawa Komaba Stadium in Saitama City on August 31st to ...about 14 years ago1 answer19221 viewsabout 14 yearsIs it cheaper to buy JR Pass or not to buy
Visiting Japan in Nov 2012: Places 3 days in Kyoto , 3 days in Osaka and 4 days in Tokyo. Arrivin...about 14 years ago1 answer18105 viewsabout 14 yearsKyushu Visit
Hi, I'll be visiting Kyushu in October and was wondering if it was fine going there after the rec...about 14 years ago3 answers18987 viewsabout 14 yearsMetro pass in Tokyo + Disney
Dear Sir/Madam, We (two peope) have planned to visit Tokyo for three days in Tokyo. We will stay ...about 14 years ago3 answers19278 viewsalmost 14 yearsskyliner + 2 day metro pass question
I saw the deal being mentioned quite a bit, but i have a question regarding the time validity of ...about 14 years ago1 answer17531 viewsabout 14 yearsHow to buy JR passes if Fedex does not deliver to that country?
Hi there! I am planing on going to Japan on August 21st. I will come from Taipei, Taiwan and my ...about 14 years ago1 answer22351 viewsabout 14 yearsLeft luggage
Do JR train stations have lockers for luggage, I will arrive in Osaka (imamiya station) with lug...about 14 years ago3 answers21478 viewsover 10 yearsBiei autumn tour
The day tour package for the above is so limited. Is it because the Tour Agency haven't post the ...about 14 years ago5 answers23317 viewsover 11 yearsJozankei budget hotel
Is ther any budget hotel in Jozankei Onsen? I've checked, the lowest I can find is around 5500 y...about 14 years ago1 answer19027 viewsover 6 yearsHotel recommendations
Hi, We will be going in Japan this October and we just purchased 21days JR passes. I wanted to s...about 14 years ago2 answers30099 viewsabout 14 yearsTokyo, Osaka, Kyoto simplest routes
I've got lots of questions! My husband and I, we are both OAPs are arriving at Hareda airport in...about 14 years ago3 answers39845 viewsover 6 yearsPublic Holidays
I was wondering if trains run on Public Holidays?about 14 years ago1 answer24456 viewsalmost 8 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19185 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

