The Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass provides unlimited travel in the greater Kansai Area and and Sanyo area up to Hiroshima. It is a great option for travelers based in Kansai who want to explore a bit further west.
Child passes (6-11) are available for half price
- Travel on the Sanyo Shinkansen between Shin-Osaka and Hiroshima, including the Nozomi and Mizuho train services.
- JR Limited express trains and local trains within the validity area.
- The ferry to Miyajima
- Local JR buses in Kyoto and Hiroshima.
- The Wakayama Railway between Wakayama and Kishi
- The Kyoto Tango Railway
- Free bicycle hire at stations where the “Ekirin-kun” service is available.
Limitations and things to keep in mind
- Seat reservations are not included.
- A separate fare is required for traveling on the Super Hakuto express between Kamigori Tottori.
The JR Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass can only be used by visitors entering Japan using a “Temporary Visitor Visa"!
Exchange station locations
Conditions of use
- The pass cannot be used at an automatic ticket gate, please show your pass at a manned gate when entering and exiting the train platform area.
- The pass can be refunded at any station where the pass can be exchanged in Japan, a 10% processing fee applies. Our general refund policy applies for refunds outside of Japan.
- No refunds or re-issue is possible for a stolen, lost or damaged rail pass.
- Pass users must carry their passport with them and show their passport upon request by JR Staff.
- No compensation is given in the case of cancelled or delayed trains for whatever reason.
- The pass is counted in days from midnight to midnight (as opposite to periods of 24 hours), the first day of use is counted as a full day, no matter what time you start using it.