Kyushu is the most southern island of mainland Japan. It is a miniature version of Japan on itself. Combining history with nature and modern city life, Kyushu has it all!
Child passes (6-11) are available for half price
Explore the JR Map
- Kyushu Shinkansen between Hakata and Kagoshima-Chuo.
- Travel on all conventional JR lines on the island of Kyushu, using ltd. express and local trains.
Limitations and things to keep in mind
- The Shinkansen north of Hakata is not included, this includes the Hakata - Kokura section.
The JR All Kyushu Area Pass can only be used by visitors entering Japan using a “Temporary Visitor Visa"!
Exchange station locations
Conditions of use
- The pass cannot be used at an automatic ticket gate, please show your pass at a manned gate when entering and exiting the train platform area.
- The pass can be refunded at any station where the pass can be exchanged in Japan, a 10% processing fee applies. Our general refund policy applies for refunds outside of Japan.
- No refunds or re-issue is possible for a stolen, lost or damaged rail pass.
- Pass users must carry their passport with them and show their passport upon request by JR Staff.
- No compensation is given in the case of cancelled or delayed trains for whatever reason.
- The pass is counted in days from midnight to midnight (as opposite to periods of 24 hours), the first day of use is counted as a full day, no matter what time you start using it.