Should I get one? + Advice
Hello forum! I'm traveling to Japan from July 13 to August 2, and plan to go around the West of ...over 15 years ago0 answers27866 viewsover 15 yearsHow to Regiseter to JR-East Shinkansen
I want to register as a member so that I can make a reseveration for my trip. But cannot find the...over 15 years ago1 answer38164 viewsalmost 10 yearsIdeas of places to visit?
Hello there, I'm flying into Haneda from New York on 7/16 returning on 8/1. I spent a week in To...over 15 years ago4 answers42117 viewsover 6 yearsChanging from a work to temporary visa in Japan
Hello, I am currently an English teacher in Japan and so have a work visa. I am finishing in Aug...over 15 years ago5 answers35553 viewsover 6 yearsshinkansen
can someone please confirm that I DO NOT need to pay the seat reservation fee when using the Shin...over 15 years ago1 answer34195 viewsover 12 yearsJR Pass Green confusion
To try and be brief, I am currently in Japan, and my family in the US is mailing me a JR Green Pa...over 15 years ago3 answers34790 viewsover 11 yearsKumagaya travel
We will be in Japan in 2 weeks and need to travel from Kumagaya area to Osaka and back. Is it mor...over 15 years ago2 answers32048 viewsover 15 yearsNarita Express running from 4th April
Just a quick update on JR travel from Narita to Central Tokyo. As the subject line suggests, the...over 15 years ago0 answers32169 viewsover 15 yearsJapan Rail service, 24nd March
Summary Japan Rail is now running a generally normal service now in most areas with many sleep...over 15 years ago0 answers35974 viewsover 15 yearsJapan Rail service, 23nd March
Summary Japan Rail is now running a generally normal service now in most areas. While the JR-E...over 15 years ago0 answers38736 viewsover 15 yearsJapan Rail service update (19th March)
Summary JR East general reduction in bullet and non bullet train lines. JR-East Tokyo to Nasu...over 15 years ago0 answers35720 viewsover 15 yearsJapan Rail service update (18th March)
Summary JR East general reduction in bullet and non bullet train lines. JR-East Tokyo to Nasu...over 15 years ago0 answers37126 viewsover 15 yearsJapan Rail service update (17th March)
Summary JR East general reduction in bullet and non bullet train lines. JR-East Tokyo to Nasu...over 15 years ago0 answers35333 viewsover 15 yearsBullet train updates on twitter
If you would like to get the most updated bullet train information, please follow JR bullet train...over 15 years ago0 answers33266 viewsover 15 yearsJapan Rail service update (16th March)
Summary JR East general reduction in bullet and non bullet train lines. JR-East Tokyo to Nasu...over 15 years ago0 answers36363 viewsover 15 yearsGetting from and to Narita: JR Sobu Line Rapid Train "Airport Nar...
Please note that this was posted in 2011 and is long outdated. It was posted during the Tohoku Ea...over 15 years ago1 answer107589 viewsover 3 yearsJapan Rail service update (15th March)
Summary JR East general reduction in bullet and non bullet train lines. JR-East Tokyo to Nasu...over 15 years ago1 answer38101 viewsover 15 yearsJapan Rail service update (13th & 14th March)
Japan Rail has started to operate trains across Japan again yesterday (12th March, 2011), includi...over 15 years ago2 answers42859 viewsover 6 yearsAcquisto e consegna velocissimi!!
Il miglior sito per l'acquisto del JRPass. In 2 giorni ho fatto tutto: acquisto e consegna in 48 ...over 15 years ago1 answer32098 viewsover 15 yearsHayabusa in March?
We're thinking of going up north while we were in Japan this month, I know the JR Pass is valid o...over 15 years ago1 answer34934 viewsover 15 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

