is it worth getting jr pass
we are travelling to tokyo via narita airport for 13 days, during that time we will be travelling...over 13 years ago1 answer14146 viewsover 13 yearsYudanaka to Kyoto
Hi There, I'm travelling Yudanaka to Kyoto as per link below: My question is: Route 1 7:17 Yuda...over 13 years ago3 answers17005 viewsover 13 yearsjr keisei main line
Can I use the JR Rail Pass to ride the Keisei main line to Keisei-Takasago?over 13 years ago2 answers24541 viewsabout 8 years13 day itenary and JR pass help
I am planning my trip roughly as follows: Arrive Kansai airport 4 days -Kyoto area ( with trip t...over 13 years ago2 answers15870 viewsover 13 yearsTraveling around Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara and Mt. Fuji
Hello, I am planning to travel to Japan around September 2013 for 10 days, I'll be arriving arou...over 13 years ago5 answers23475 viewsabout 11 yearsnagoya to tokyo
Is there a shinkansen train after 7pm for a nagoya to tokyo trip? If yes, what time is the last t...over 13 years ago1 answer15139 viewsover 13 yearsRail pass for tokyo??
Ill be travelling around tokyo only for about 8 days, is there a specific rail pass for this?over 13 years ago4 answers15468 viewsover 13 years3 days around Kumamoto
Hi there I am trying to figure out a rough itinerary for our time in/around Kumamoto and would g...over 13 years ago3 answers19120 viewsover 6 yearsFurukawa station Main Street Osaki
Hi -- I need to go from Hotel Route-Inn Furukawa Ekimae to Narita International airport on 3/18. ...over 13 years ago1 answer13635 viewsover 13 yearsShould I buy a rail pass?
I'm traveling in May 2013. I will be traveling by train from Masawa to Kyoto and then to Tokyo. D...over 13 years ago1 answer13118 viewsover 13 yearsWhat to do in 7 days in Japan
Hi, We will be flying into Tokyo for 7 nights and 8 days. So far we have decided to visit Kyoto ...over 13 years ago1 answer13960 viewsover 13 yearsosaka-tokyo-kyoto-osaka
hi, my friends and i are travelling to japan in june, as we are planning for our itinerary we wo...over 13 years ago2 answers16254 viewsover 13 yearsmy son the english teacher!
hi all, we are off to visit our son in Japan in April/May and will be using Japan rail passes for...over 13 years ago3 answers17512 viewsover 13 yearsItinerary for 9D 8N in Japan & Using JR Pass
Hi ! Me & my family (2 adults, 1 kid (5 years old), and 2 elderly (64 & 69 years old) pl...over 13 years ago9 answers19611 viewsover 6 years1st time going to Japan
Hi there! I'm hopefully going to Japan with my cousin around mid August this year. We're booking ...over 13 years ago4 answers17969 viewsover 6 yearsuser name
hi sorry but can i change my user name cos i found that my name will be displayed for general vie...over 13 years ago1 answer14267 viewsover 13 yearsBest rail passes for our itinerary?
Hi, I am so glad I've found this forum as I was getting stressed out trying to figure out our it...over 13 years ago1 answer14702 viewsover 13 yearsSTAYING IN OSAKA INSTEAD OF KYOTO
HI, IAM GOING TO KYOTO AND OSAKA IN MARCH, I BEING LOOKING FOR HOTELS IN KYOTO AND THEY ARE A LIT...over 13 years ago2 answers14120 viewsover 13 yearsDay trips to Kanazawa/Nikko
Hi we will be basing our selves in Kyoto and Tokyo on our upcoming trip and wish to visit Kanazaw...over 13 years ago3 answers18623 viewsover 13 yearsDelivery of JR Pass
Hi if ever i will order the pass on monday, when should i recieve it? My flight to japan is on fe...over 13 years ago2 answers13355 viewsover 13 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

