Order Your JRPass
  • Need wisdom please!!FlissG

HI Normally go to Burma but also been to other countries in SE Asia and usually everything is cle...
    over 11 years ago
    9 responses
    about 11 years
  • Do we need the 7 or 14 Day JR pass?Amanda

Hi there! I would appreciate some help whether I should buy the 7/14 day JR pass. We arrive at N...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Winter festivalAndyc

Arrive in Tokyo on the 8th of Feb.Looking to go to the Sapporo Snow Festival. as I have jus bough...
    over 11 years ago
    2 responses
    over 11 years
  • Family of 3 seeks advice for 10 travel: Osaka, Kyoto, Hakone, Hir...Karenfamily

We are parents visiting our 21 year old during his spring break from Kansai Gaidai Univ. Osaka. W...
    over 11 years ago
    8 responses
    about 11 years
  • Tokyo - Nikko....Or??Peters

Hi there, When I’m staying in Japan I’m going to Buy a 14 days pass. I stay 7 days in Tokyo and ...
    over 11 years ago
    3 responses
    over 11 years
  • Limo busash

We will be arriving at about 11pm at Haneda airport, is there any limo bus available for dropping...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years
  • Lockers availabilityash

Wanted to know if lockers (for suitcases) are available at Haneda airport and what are the charge...
    over 11 years ago
    3 responses
    over 9 years
  • Tokyo-osakashouldercharge

Hi every one am after a bit of help as i really know very little about japan,and the rail system ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years
  • Super Komachivflyer86

Hi I'm going to Japan in May for the third time in 3 years - I've bought my JR Pass from JRPass....
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • 1st time to Tokyoeddietan

I will be in Tokyo with my wife on 13/2/2013 to 19/2/2013. We like to plan to travel from tokyo t...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Keisei skyliner & metro passLindseymarie

Hello everyone. I am looking to purchase the Keisei skyliner and metro pass for a return trip to...
    over 11 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 7 years
  • First time family holiday in Japantegan

Hi there ! I have just a couple of questions regarding our upcoming holiday in japan. 1) We are ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Kate Bus - Kansai Airport to Universal City Hotelyenong

Hi there I'm planning to either take a Kate Bus from Kansai International Airport to Universal P...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years
  • Lost & Found Kiwi Brent

Its a outstanding experience using the Shinkansen and my Rail pass in Japan. My memory doesnt ma...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Tokyo station in Hyperdia[email protected]

Hi..just a quick question,when you fill the detail in Hyperdia example : Tokyo to Nagoya,this al...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • How to get to Tokyo from Yokohamamarygo

I am from Philippines and planning to join a cruise that ends in Yokohama. Available flights bac...
    over 11 years ago
    3 responses
    over 11 years
  • Use of JR Pass + Itinerary Checkfaedal

Hi, I am going to be in Japan from December 10th (arrive in Kansai Airport around 11:30am) to De...
    over 11 years ago
    9 responses
    almost 4 years
  • What pass should I buy for Kansai?krasne

Hi there, Hi, I'll be in Japan for 5 days from 26 - 30 Nov '12 arriving at Kansai Airport and w...
    over 11 years ago
    4 responses
    over 11 years
  • Changing trains at Shin-Osakajohn4612

Hello Travelling back from Hiroshima to Nagoya I have to change trains at Shin-Osaka, the timeta...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Fukuoka-Osaka-Kyoto-Fuji-Tokyomanulman

Me and a friend are planning to travel Japan in January and have two potential itineraries. I've ...
    over 11 years ago
    16 responses
    over 11 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17434 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes