Order Your JRPass
  • Going out of Tokyo on Christmas dayluusyphre

I've heard that it's a big hassle to get on the rail during Christmas. We are planning to leave T...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Train service from Kansai International Airport to Shin-Osaka aft...junus555

I will be going to Osaka for 6 days in May 2014. I will be arriving in Kansai Airport at 2230ho...
    over 10 years ago
    4 responses
    about 6 years
  • From Kagoshima to Tokyo in a dayJasperpippin

Our 18 day itinerary from Tokyo ends up in Kagoshima. We need to travel back from Kagoshima to To...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • jr pass for thai citizens?thomasf

we will be travelling to japan shortly, for 12 days. my wife holds a thai passport and according ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 1 year
  • Foodmarpatco

Hi Daniel, Yes, I am planning my second trip to Japan as my daughter is studying at Doshisha Uni...
    over 10 years ago
    4 responses
    over 10 years
  • Travelling from Kobe to Narutomiss.e.ng

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Japan with my boyfriend and our best friend. next year from March thr...
    over 10 years ago
    4 responses
    6 months
  • What to do for birthday?miss.e.ng

Hi there! I'm currently in the midst of planning a trip to Japan for myself. my boyfriend, and o...
    over 10 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Idea searchSabApril

I am hoping for some help. I am on a ski trip in Nozawa until 30 Jan 14 and then I fly out on 7 ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Hyperdia, Norwayskirolf

Hello. I understand that the app HYPERDIA is something for me. But it is not relleased in Norway ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • 11 days in Japan- is it worth getting a JR passelly

Dear all, We/couple will travel to Nagoya Airport, Japan from 29Jan - 8 Feb ( arrive Nagoya at 7p...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • 12 Day Travel RecommendationsChofas

Hello all, I am planning to travel to Japan with my mother for a 12 day trip at the end of march...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • Narita to Osakatrooper88

Hi There, I need to catch a train from Narita to Osaka on Saturday 5th October. I have a JR Rai...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Travel to KyotoPutter10

We are arriving Osaka airport on Oct 3 and need to train to Kyoto. We have many pieces of luggage...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • where to buy pasmororo

hi, regarding my trip in next year to japan, i'm planning to use pasmo for complementary to JR P...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Narita - Nikko - Fuji Five Lake - Asakusa - Hanedatokyo2013

Hi would like your advise the most cost effective of travelling around from the above. Here's my...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years
  • How to go from Tokyo to Kyoto?trishkhoo

Please recommend cheaper and easy transport from Tokyo to Kyoto, please reply to my email address...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Ski Schools - Nisekosubb

Any recommendations for good ski schools with English lessons for kids? Many thanks!
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Need advice: the best option.SR

Hi, Could you suggest the best options for us? I have read some options and discounted card for t...
    over 10 years ago
    6 responses
    over 9 years
  • Tokyo to FukuokaCeleste

We're planning our trip to Japan in April 2014. We're wondering if we need to buy a JR pass for 1...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Travel Advice: Tokyo - Niseko - Kyotosubb

We are planning a trip to Japan around Dec and would like to know the best way to do our trip. M...
    over 10 years ago
    8 responses
    over 7 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $333.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17458 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes