Nozawa Onsen + Mt Fuju travel costs
Hi all, I've spent about an hour now trying to figure out what's the cheapest option for rail pa...over 14 years ago2 answers30643 viewsover 6 yearsFamily Rail Card
We are visiting our son in Japan in March and wondered if we could buty a family rail card?over 14 years ago1 answer27680 viewsover 14 yearsGetting from Hakuba to Sapporo
Can we use the pass to get from Hakuba to Sapporo and if so how much is it?almost 15 years ago1 answer30860 viewsalmost 15 yearsTrains from Tokyo to Osaka
Trains from Tokyo to Osaka - how long frequent are the trains?almost 15 years ago2 answers25996 viewsalmost 15 yearsWhich Pass Package should I buy?
Hi JRPass Friends, I will be traveling Japan with my wife & 4 yr old son from 24 Jan 2012 til...almost 15 years ago1 answer28653 viewsover 6 years5 days trip to Akita
Hi, My hubby is going for training at Akita on 25th to 30th. He's asking me if I wanna follow hi...almost 15 years ago1 answer28615 viewsalmost 15 yearsKansai International Airport to tokyo
Hi, I will arrive kansai airport in 29/02/2012 9:30pm. Can i still can exchanged the actual pass...almost 15 years ago1 answer38772 viewsabout 8 yearsTravel from Narita Airport
Hi Just wishing to ask a quick question in regards to getting up to Sendai from the Tokyo (Narit...almost 15 years ago4 answers30996 viewsalmost 15 yearsOsaka Ramada hotel take Bullet train ride to Tokyo station
Hello Can anybody help Can i use JR pass to take bullet train to tokyo? How about the price?almost 15 years ago3 answers30669 viewsalmost 6 yearsTravel from Kanayama to Tokyo via bullet train
Hello Can anybody help I woudl like to catch a bullet train from Kanayama or Nagoya traing statio...almost 15 years ago1 answer29611 viewsalmost 6 yearsTravel in Japan over New Year
Hi My name is Shaun and I was wondering if I could ask some advice in regards to travelling in J...almost 15 years ago2 answers35794 viewsalmost 15 yearsJR Pass and other general enquiries
Hi, Will be visiting Japan for the first time this coming Monday and I am rather clueless about ...about 15 years ago1 answer34123 viewsalmost 6 yearsNarita Express
The Narita Express has just updated to "Partial Service". There used to be a morning & aftern...over 15 years ago1 answer33491 viewsover 15 yearsTravel in Japan
Hi, due to arrive in Tokyo on the 17th April but trying to decide if the trip should be postpone...over 15 years ago2 answers33414 viewsover 15 yearsGetting from and to Narita
Transportation around Tokyo is currently running a reduced service. Here is our current advice on...over 15 years ago0 answers40168 viewsover 15 yearsInformation please
Our mother and baby sister are in shirakawa shi. Is the shinkansen service up already from Shin-s...over 15 years ago1 answer33844 viewsover 15 yearsEmergency telephone numbers
As you may have already heard, North-Eastern Japan has been affected by an earthquake and Tsunami...over 15 years ago2 answers46789 viewsabout 12 yearsWildlife Sanctuaries
Hi, I am going to Japan in April/May and would like to visit some areas of natural beauty/wildl...over 15 years ago2 answers36536 viewsover 6 yearsTokyo Metro - Pasmo or Suica?
I'll be spending a few days in Tokyo, using the metro. I've seen online that it's probably worth ...over 15 years ago1 answer41584 viewsover 15 yearsSmoking areas
Are there smoking areas on Japanese trains and in Japanese stations? Are the areas on the platform?over 15 years ago1 answer51195 viewsover 15 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

