Jozankei transport
I found the following info at Jozankei Tourist Association Official Website. From Sapporo Sta. -...about 14 years ago1 answer27623 viewsabout 9 yearsTrip for Tokyo in December
Hey, We have 5 people, all adults planning to go to Tokyo and Mt. Fuji / Fuji-Q theme park and i...about 14 years ago2 answers19797 viewsabout 12 yearsTravel Japan September 2012 JR Pass
Hi, I will be traveling to Japan for two weeks on September, we are four people two of them are ...about 14 years ago3 answers20323 viewsabout 14 yearsOsaka(KIX) – Kyoto – Tokyo – Hakone/Mt. Fuji – Nikko- Osaka (KIX)
Hi there! We are planning to go to Japan this coming March 2013 and we are planning to go to Osak...about 14 years ago5 answers47434 viewsover 6 yearsKamikochi, Takayama, Shimoda, Koya & Karuizawa with a 14 day pass
Hello, I'm arriving to Tokio the 24th of July and this is my itinerary. Can you please tell me wh...about 14 years ago1 answer28647 viewsover 6 yearsTrain from Osaka to NRT
hi, i m planning to take the train from Osaka to Narita airport on Aug,17th, how long the train ...about 14 years ago1 answer18227 viewsabout 14 yearsRamen Museum in Shin-Yokohama
Is the Ramen Museum in Yokohama near to the Shin-Yokohama station? How do we get from Yokohama t...about 14 years ago2 answers25439 viewsabout 14 yearsWheelchair Traveling
Are there discounts for people with disabilities such as those that are wheelchair bound? Are th...about 14 years ago2 answers20559 viewsabout 14 yearsBagage size
Hi, is it OK to have big luggage to travel from Narita to Tokyo (Tawaramachi station) ? My arriv...about 14 years ago1 answer19748 viewsabout 14 yearsForgotten JR Pass at home. Anything we can do?
I left our JR pass from Philippines, is there anyway we can activate it with just our ID.over 14 years ago5 answers21931 viewsover 14 yearsTAIWAN ADDRESS
Hi thanks for this web site I find it very helpful and informative to first time traveller especi...over 14 years ago1 answer21881 viewsover 14 yearsSchool year or age based pricing?
On a lot of other sites in Japan, ie Ferry travel, it also included the school year or grade to d...over 14 years ago1 answer20169 viewsover 14 yearsDelivery to S.Korea & 7 vs 14 day?
Hi, I'm traveling to Japan in about 1.5 weeks and am in S. Korea at present. Can I buy a ticket f...over 14 years ago1 answer21620 viewsover 14 yearsTokyo Tower & Sky Tree?
Hello, I am planning a trip for the first time to Japan. I will be visting September 13 - 20 My...over 14 years ago5 answers52373 viewsover 6 yearsCircle trip to Hakone in one day, possible from Narita?
I would like to do the circle trip through the Hakone region that involves the train ride, ropewa...over 14 years ago1 answer20271 viewsover 14 yearsTo buy a rail pass or not
Hi I am not sure whether it will be cheaper to purchase a 14 day travel pass or alternatively to...over 14 years ago1 answer19748 viewsover 14 yearsIs 7-day pass the best?
Hello there, My husband and I are going to Japan from July 16 through the 23rd, and are picking ...over 14 years ago1 answer20768 viewsover 14 years7 day travel help (1st time to japan)
Hi I will be visiting Japan for the very first time to attend a conference at Kyoto (finishes on...over 14 years ago4 answers19407 viewsover 14 years7 day JR ticket vs single train tickets + metro tickets
Hello, I am planning to do the following trips during the 6th August until the 13th August: Nar...over 14 years ago1 answer22256 viewsover 6 yearsFirst Time to Japan - suggestions on Rail Expenses
I am traveling with my teenage daughter to Japan for a 10-day trip and I am considering using the...over 14 years ago1 answer19504 viewsover 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

