Alan
Can I activate the JR pass at Narita airport? The website says I need proof of residence outside...about 13 years ago2 answers13195 viewsabout 13 years10 day trip, confirming I'm reading all this right...
19th - Flying into Tokyo 23rd - Train from Toyko to Hiroshima 26th - Train from Hiroshima to Kyo...about 13 years ago1 answer12741 viewsabout 13 yearsTraveling to Mt. Koyasan
Hey Im going to be traveling to Mt. Koyasan next week. Can i use the pass to go all the way to Ko...about 13 years ago1 answer12553 viewsabout 13 yearstravel to Japan
we have a plan to visit Japan on September 30 and come back from Osaka on October 9. 10 days 9 ni...about 13 years ago2 answers12994 viewsabout 13 yearsShould I get a JR Pass for my 6 days trip?
Hi all! My partner and I are visiting Japan for 6 days. We are flying in to Osaka on Day 1 and pl...about 13 years ago3 answers13130 viewsabout 13 yearsTaking Sunrise Seto from Osaka to Tokyo help
Good day, I would be arriving to Japan on August 4, 2013 via Kansai Airport in the late evening....about 13 years ago1 answer14876 viewsabout 13 yearsItinerary query: Tokyo - Takamatsu (Setouchi Festival)
We’re visiting Japan in October for 4 weeks for first time. Fly in to Tokyo for 8 days (staying i...about 13 years ago3 answers15802 viewsabout 13 yearsJP 7 Days pass + JR Kyushu 3 Days pass
Dear sir, I'm going to JaPan next week, I just bought a Japan Rail 7 Day coupon and now thinking ...about 13 years ago1 answer14165 viewsover 6 yearsReserving seats on Trains
I was doing some research into reserving seats on certain trains such as the Narita Express line,...about 13 years ago1 answer13223 viewsabout 13 yearsOsaka to Nagano
Hi, I am travelling from Osaka to Nagano in one day. Do you have any suggestions, which is the s...about 13 years ago2 answers14277 viewsover 3 yearsTokyo 5-8 July...help me plan
I am reaching Tokyo 5th morning with my partner. I have shortlisted places to visit, and grouped ...about 13 years ago2 answers12961 viewsabout 13 yearsOsaka Map
Hi Daniel 9 days ago, you email to me a map of Kyoto attraction. In fact, I find it extremely us...about 13 years ago1 answer12241 viewsabout 13 yearsJR rail pass inquiry - mt. fuji / airport / hyperdia / kyoto
Hi, I'm travelling to Japan on July 4 - 10 and would like to ask if it would be ideal to get a J...about 13 years ago1 answer15450 viewsabout 13 yearsJR Pass
My sister is coming to Tokyo from Amsterdam via Osaka. She will have over six hours to wait in O...over 13 years ago2 answers12440 viewsover 13 yearsShould we get a 7 day JR pass?
We arrive at Narita airport on 12 October. We plan to travel into Tokyo for a few hours before g...over 13 years ago4 answers13961 viewsover 13 yearsJR pass worth it?
Travelling for 8 days in Japan in July. 2 adults/ 3 children (11,9 and 2 years old). Fly into Os...over 13 years ago1 answer15345 viewsalmost 11 yearsWalking
Sorry for not asking on JR pass. I understand that Kyoto is not a big city. I'm interest to exp...over 13 years ago1 answer12696 viewsover 13 yearsThe contents of the delivered Fed-Ex envelope
Hello, I would like to know what's included in the envelopes that you send to buyers of the JR pa...over 13 years ago4 answers14305 viewsover 13 yearsday trip from tokyo to the ocean
If I want to take a day trip to the ocean from Tokyo via subway, or via frequently operating regi...over 13 years ago1 answer12800 viewsover 13 yearsKagoshima - Hiroshima - Kyoto/Nara/Osaka - Fuji - Tokyo
Hi all, I just wanted to check about a potential itinerary I have coming together for myself and...over 13 years ago3 answers17951 viewsover 6 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

