PiTaPa and PASMO coverage
Hi thank you for the information on the PiTapa card and the pasmo, they sound great do they have ...about 14 years ago4 answers22224 viewsabout 14 yearsHow do I know which are reserved seats?
Hi this may seem like a strange question but... how will I know which seats are reserved ones and...about 14 years ago2 answers22562 viewsover 3 yearsPeak Commuting times
Hello again, Could you please tell the peak times for commuters in Japan so that if at all possib...about 14 years ago1 answer15586 viewsabout 14 yearsluggage lockers.
Do you know if there are luggage lockers at nagoya station and shibuya stationabout 14 years ago2 answers22005 viewsalmost 11 yearsBullet train tickets purchase
I can't find how to buy tickets from Tokyo to Kyoto (and return) on the internet. I need to buy t...about 14 years ago3 answers26938 viewsover 10 yearsHotels near Haneda Airport
Good morning, We are traveling to Japan in two weeks from Canada and we will depart at the end o...about 14 years ago1 answer17825 viewsabout 14 yearsfrom Tokyo to Shizuoka
Can you tell me how much is a ticket from Tokyo to Shizuoka?about 14 years ago1 answer22698 viewsabout 14 yearsOsaka - Kyoto - Nara - Hiroshima - Nagasaki - Okinawa
Hello, i'm planning a 4 week trip to Japan starting on the 13th of October. I'll be staying the ...about 14 years ago5 answers36009 viewsover 10 yearsKyushu Visit
Good morning, We plan on staying 4 nights in Kyushu and we will be coming from Hiroshima. We pla...about 14 years ago1 answer16046 viewsabout 14 yearsWhere to stay in northern Honshu?
Hi, We are returning for our third trip to Japan we like it so much. Trip is scheduled for April ...about 14 years ago2 answers19238 viewsalmost 12 yearsNon-JR pass
Hi, what kind of pass should i use for non-JR lines and buses in Tokyo and Kansai area? Below is...about 14 years ago1 answer18015 viewsover 6 yearstrains to take from Tokyo to Sasebo
can anyone tell me where and when to transfer to the smaller lines?!?about 14 years ago1 answer23174 viewsover 8 years21 day pass or 14 day pass?
Hi I want to use my JR pass from the day I arrive in Japan - around Tokyo (3days) . Then embarki...about 14 years ago3 answers17974 viewsabout 14 yearsLooking for advice for a single traveller
Hi there, I arrive in Tokyo in Feb 2013 for 18 days. I was planning on getting a 2 week JR Pass ...about 14 years ago2 answers16601 viewsabout 14 yearswhen to buy individual tickets
We may use a rail pass, but we also may not. Can I buy tickets and reserve a seat from the United...about 14 years ago1 answer18124 viewsabout 14 yearsTokyo-Osaka-Hiroshima-Tokyo-Saga
Hello, I'm looking to travel to all these places when I visist Japan. Is there one rail ticket ...about 14 years ago1 answer18209 viewsabout 14 yearsFukuoka < Kyoto < Osaka < Koyasan < Tokyo
Hello All! This is my first trip to Japan and I'm trying to figure out if I should get a JR pass...about 14 years ago4 answers30250 viewsabout 10 yearsTsurugamine Station (Yokohama) to Osaka
Hello, In April 2013, I will be staying near the Tsurugamine Station in Yokohama. I would like ...about 14 years ago1 answer20587 viewsalmost 12 yearsGoing to Tokyo and leaving from Osaka
I need some advise I am going to be traveling to Japan in October and would like to know what is ...about 14 years ago3 answers16156 viewsabout 14 yearsJapan 9/1/12-9/10/12
Hello, I am getting overwhelmed planning a last-minute trip to Japan for my brother's birthday, a...about 14 years ago4 answers18568 viewsover 6 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

