"toppy" jetfoil to Yakushima Island
http://www.tykousoku.jp/ this website is in Japanese. can you help to see if a reservation is n...over 12 years ago1 answer12131 viewsover 12 yearsnagasakiekimae and nagasakidaigakumae
I was using the Hyperdia to check on the time tables. I want to go to Nagasaki train station. th...over 12 years ago4 answers12284 viewsover 12 yearstransportation between ski resorts
Hi We are 3 guys who like to travel (3 weeks) within several ski resorts to hunt best powder. We...over 12 years ago1 answer11195 viewsover 12 yearsOsaka-Kyoto-Tokyo
Hello, Looking for suggestion. Landing in Osaka 3/28 and leaving 4/06 Narita. JR Pass? Osaka bas...over 12 years ago5 answers10056 viewsover 12 yearsHi Daniel
Hi Daniel Happy New Year. Hope you are well and you are still answering the posts. I need your ex...over 12 years ago5 answers14686 viewsover 6 yearsNarita-Kyoto-Osaka-Mt.Fuji-Tokyo
Hi, My girlfriend and I are going to japan April 10-14,landing in Narita at 4pm on the 10th. My ...over 12 years ago1 answer11563 viewsover 12 yearsNew: The 1,500yen Narita Express Ticket!
For all JRPass forum readers, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TICKET IS NO LONGER ON SALE AS OF MARCH 14, ...over 12 years ago3 answers22801 viewsalmost 12 yearsOsaka in less than 2 weeks, need help pls
Hi, Daniel! Glad I found this forum; you have been a great help to others :) Hope you can help ...over 12 years ago14 answers13356 viewsover 6 yearsicoca and haruku
Hi, If I stay at hearton hotel kyoto, can I use icoca card? There are many subway station near t...over 12 years ago1 answer11828 viewsover 12 yearsTokyo to Mt Fuji
Hi all, Going to Japan in a couple of months. Everything is slowly coming together, however we ar...over 12 years ago4 answers17028 viewsalmost 11 yearsOsaka to Tokyo
Hi we're travelling to Osaka in April and are planning a 14 day trip :) from Osaka to Hiroshima ,...over 12 years ago18 answers20660 viewsover 12 years28APR to 3MAY trip itinerary with JRPASS
which itinerary would you recommend me to make I would like to go mt Fuji and Kyoto. How many sto...over 12 years ago5 answers11432 viewsover 12 yearsFrom Tokyo Narita to Hakodate
Hi, I am planning to travel from Narita airport to Hakodate, I realize that it will take a long ...over 12 years ago1 answer13556 viewsover 12 yearswhat kind of pass to buy
Hi, We're wondering whether its worth buying a pass or not. We will be covering Shikoku area for...over 12 years ago1 answer11219 viewsover 12 yearsTravel from Yudanaka to Nikko
Hello I'm visiting Japan in late January. I'm planning to do a day trip from Tokyo to Nagano onw...over 12 years ago1 answer11764 viewsover 12 yearsTokyo --> Okayama --> Osaka
Hi! I will travel Japan alone and have the following schedule for our travel: 06Mar Narita Airpo...over 12 years ago9 answers13667 viewsover 12 years12 days in Japan
Hi... im Nora. We r going to visit japan in spring this year.... its between 29/3 to 9/4 6 of u...over 12 years ago2 answers10778 viewsover 12 yearsHelp with public transport
Hi. We're visiting Japan for 7 days and I have questions regarding public transportation. I'd ...almost 13 years ago3 answers11706 viewsalmost 13 yearsneed advice for plan from 13 April to 23 April 2014
Hi Dear We are confuse about what to do in this 10 days. We will arrive Toyko on 13 April 8.30pm....almost 13 years ago4 answers10782 viewsalmost 13 years12 days in Tokyo-Kyoto-Nara-Osaka with Mt. Fuji
Hello, My aunt will be visiting me this spring (3rd week of March to first week of April) for 16...almost 13 years ago7 answers13310 viewsover 12 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

