Osaka to Hiroshima (Return Journey)
Hi everybody, I'm slightly confused and was hoping for some advice on my journey Wednesday 26 J...over 13 years ago5 answers22372 viewsalmost 8 yearsShould I buy JR Pass
Hi there, I am not sure if I should buy a JR Pass for my 8 days trip to Japan in early July. I wi...over 13 years ago3 answers14416 viewsover 13 yearsDelivery to Serbia
Hello, my question is do you deliver JRPass to Serbia and how long does in take in working days?...over 13 years ago3 answers14687 viewsover 13 yearsSending JR Pass to Colombia
Hi, I`m going to travel with my wife to Japan by 14 june. If we pay 2 JR pass, is this enough ti...over 13 years ago2 answers15198 viewsover 13 yearsKansai International Airport to Tokyo
Hello All! I'm planning to purchase the JR 7-day Pass. I'll be arriving at Kansai International...over 13 years ago2 answers12738 viewsover 13 yearsRegarding the lost and found
Hello For it may concern My sister had lost something on the train on the 17th of April. From Ky...over 13 years ago1 answer15286 viewsover 6 yearsCost of Train in Tokyo
Anyone know how much transport will cost from Tokyo Haneda Airport into Tokyo City Centre alone...over 13 years ago1 answer14232 viewsover 13 yearsNagoya to Ise for the firework-festival
Hi! My boyfriend and I are going on a 16-days long Japan-trip this july, and we really wanted to ...over 13 years ago5 answers16089 viewsover 13 yearsDelivery
Do You deliver to China, and if yes in how many days it takes?over 13 years ago1 answer12585 viewsover 13 yearsHow long will my JRpass take?
I would like to purchase my JRpass from Toronto Ontario. I need it latest by Friday may 24th. How...over 13 years ago1 answer13908 viewsover 13 years3 week trip expenses
Hey, i've been working on planning my 3 weeks trip for a little while now, and i would like to k...over 13 years ago1 answer15331 viewsover 13 yearsAny discounts for students?
Hi, I was just wandering, are there any discounts on Japan Rail Passes for students? And general...over 13 years ago1 answer27574 viewsover 9 yearsHow long I need to wayt for my JR-pass
Hello, I live in Oslo . I want to know How long I need to wayt for my JR-pass if I order it from ...over 13 years ago1 answer13603 viewsover 13 yearsTraveling on a low budget - money needed for a week, cheap transp...
Hi, I have just started thinking of visiting Japan in August. My plan so far is to go there for ...over 13 years ago4 answers17011 viewsover 13 years11 Days in Japan
Hello there, first let me give you the details of my trip: I arrive at Narita Airport and spend ...over 13 years ago4 answers13873 viewsover 13 yearsKumano Sanzan, Kanazawa or other place?
Hey! I'm planning a 3-weeks trip to Japan, with most of the attentions turned to Kanto and Kansa...over 13 years ago3 answers14386 viewsover 13 yearsLocker at Shiraoi station
Aloha - We are looking at taking the train from Noboribetsu to Shiraoi and visiting the Ainu vil...over 13 years ago2 answers17756 viewsabout 1 yearTraveling with a wheelchair
Aloha - I did some research about wheelchair access at train stations. The only ones I couldn't ...over 13 years ago2 answers13736 viewsover 13 yearsFirst big trip. 14 days or none?
Hey, :) I read the forum very carefully and see a lot of helpful people Could you advise me if I ...over 13 years ago2 answers14078 viewsover 13 yearsSpecial 2-Day Open Ticket
Hey! Is it possible for a turist to buy 2 or 3 Special 2-Day Open Tickets? Cheers!over 13 years ago3 answers13781 viewsover 13 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19183 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

