Need wisdom please!!
HI Normally go to Burma but also been to other countries in SE Asia and usually everything is cle...over 13 years ago9 answers17536 viewsover 13 yearsDo we need the 7 or 14 Day JR pass?
Hi there! I would appreciate some help whether I should buy the 7/14 day JR pass. We arrive at N...over 13 years ago1 answer15127 viewsover 13 yearsWinter festival
Arrive in Tokyo on the 8th of Feb.Looking to go to the Sapporo Snow Festival. as I have jus bough...over 13 years ago2 answers14728 viewsover 13 yearsFamily of 3 seeks advice for 10 travel: Osaka, Kyoto, Hakone, Hir...
We are parents visiting our 21 year old during his spring break from Kansai Gaidai Univ. Osaka. W...over 13 years ago8 answers15686 viewsover 13 yearsTokyo - Nikko....Or??
Hi there, When I’m staying in Japan I’m going to Buy a 14 days pass. I stay 7 days in Tokyo and ...almost 14 years ago3 answers15431 viewsover 13 yearsLimo bus
We will be arriving at about 11pm at Haneda airport, is there any limo bus available for dropping...almost 14 years ago1 answer16299 viewsover 6 yearsLockers availability
Wanted to know if lockers (for suitcases) are available at Haneda airport and what are the charge...almost 14 years ago3 answers18529 viewsalmost 12 yearsTokyo-osaka
Hi every one am after a bit of help as i really know very little about japan,and the rail system ...almost 14 years ago1 answer17276 viewsover 6 yearsSuper Komachi
Hi I'm going to Japan in May for the third time in 3 years - I've bought my JR Pass from JRPass....almost 14 years ago1 answer17503 viewsalmost 14 years1st time to Tokyo
I will be in Tokyo with my wife on 13/2/2013 to 19/2/2013. We like to plan to travel from tokyo t...almost 14 years ago1 answer15372 viewsalmost 14 yearsKeisei skyliner & metro pass
Hello everyone. I am looking to purchase the Keisei skyliner and metro pass for a return trip to...almost 14 years ago5 answers27909 viewsover 1 yearFirst time family holiday in Japan
Hi there ! I have just a couple of questions regarding our upcoming holiday in japan. 1) We are ...almost 14 years ago1 answer15674 viewsalmost 14 yearsKate Bus - Kansai Airport to Universal City Hotel
Hi there I'm planning to either take a Kate Bus from Kansai International Airport to Universal P...almost 14 years ago1 answer19319 viewsover 6 yearsLost & Found
Its a outstanding experience using the Shinkansen and my Rail pass in Japan. My memory doesnt ma...almost 14 years ago1 answer15103 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo station in Hyperdia
Hi..just a quick question,when you fill the detail in Hyperdia example : Tokyo to Nagoya,this al...almost 14 years ago1 answer15757 viewsalmost 14 yearsHow to get to Tokyo from Yokohama
I am from Philippines and planning to join a cruise that ends in Yokohama. Available flights bac...almost 14 years ago3 answers15431 viewsalmost 14 yearsUse of JR Pass + Itinerary Check
Hi, I am going to be in Japan from December 10th (arrive in Kansai Airport around 11:30am) to De...almost 14 years ago9 answers17423 viewsover 6 yearsWhat pass should I buy for Kansai?
Hi there, Hi, I'll be in Japan for 5 days from 26 - 30 Nov '12 arriving at Kansai Airport and w...almost 14 years ago4 answers18181 viewsalmost 14 yearsChanging trains at Shin-Osaka
Hello Travelling back from Hiroshima to Nagoya I have to change trains at Shin-Osaka, the timeta...almost 14 years ago1 answer14972 viewsalmost 14 yearsFukuoka-Osaka-Kyoto-Fuji-Tokyo
Me and a friend are planning to travel Japan in January and have two potential itineraries. I've ...almost 14 years ago16 answers23647 viewsalmost 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

