From Kyoto to Tokyo
How much is the cost for the bullet train and what's the schedule?almost 14 years ago8 answers18462 viewsalmost 14 yearsNeed help on planning 7 days Tokyo itinerary (Mon - Sun) (Feb Win...
Hi Mari, This will be my first time to Japan and my honeymoon trip. I need recommendations with...almost 14 years ago7 answers19602 viewsover 12 yearsUse 7day JR pass on the 3rd day of arrival in Tokyo
Hello. My husband and I will travel to Japan soon. Our itinerary is 5 days in Tokyo-then daytrip ...almost 14 years ago2 answers15002 viewsover 6 yearsRail Pass purchase in Japan?
I am running out of time to purchase the 7 day Pass as I will be leaving for Japan on Oct 21. Ca...almost 14 years ago1 answer17155 viewsover 6 yearsWhich pass?
Hi there I'm taking my family to Japan in the spring and i'm not sure which Japan Rail Pass to g...almost 14 years ago1 answer16188 viewsalmost 14 yearskansai-osaka-koyasan-kyoto
Hi, We have 6 days in Japan arriving and leaving from Kansai. In our 6 days we're planning to vi...almost 14 years ago1 answer15363 viewsalmost 14 yearsArrive Kansai at 10:30pm, what to do?
Hi, my flight arrives at Kansai Airport at 10:30pm. By the time I get through customs and baggage...almost 14 years ago1 answer15586 viewsalmost 14 yearsnight train Hamanasu
We plan to go to Sapporo by night train "Hamanasu" from Aomori.I would like to know as followed.....almost 14 years ago2 answers19063 viewsalmost 14 yearsLast minute Japan Rail Pass?
Hello! I just decided to go to Japan couple days ago and just found out about the rail pass. I am...almost 14 years ago1 answer18706 viewsover 6 yearstransfers
If the train trip you are taking has a transfer do you have to get on your scheduled train at the...almost 14 years ago1 answer15611 viewsalmost 14 yearsHELP: itinerary osaka to suzuka f1
Good morning! I would like to ask for your help, we bought the jrpass for our japan trip but we w...about 14 years ago1 answer15529 viewsabout 14 yearsosaka to suzuka f1
good day! we booked a hotel in osaka namba, we also purchased a jrpass. anyhow, i was wondering ...about 14 years ago1 answer16084 viewsabout 14 yearsTokyo>>Yokohama>>Hakone>>Kyoto>>Osaka
I'm going to be in Japan for 9 days...btw Nov 3 and leaving Nov 12. I was thinking of getting a 7...about 14 years ago3 answers21965 viewsalmost 14 yearsDo I need a Japan Rail Pass for 2.5 days?
My niece and I will be traveling to Japan. We will spend 6 days in Okinawa and 2.5 days in Shinju...about 14 years ago3 answers14420 viewsabout 14 yearsFukuoka to Kurokawa Onsen
Good morning, We will be staying at the Plaza Hotel Tenjin on the evening of the 17th of October...about 14 years ago1 answer24305 viewsover 11 yearsKumamoto hotels, Kyushu
Good afternoon, We will pass one evening in Kumamoto on the 20th of October and we were wondering...about 14 years ago1 answer18143 viewsabout 14 yearsReservation via eki-net
Hi I will be travelling to Japan with my family over the Christmas and New Year period this year...about 14 years ago7 answers36702 viewsover 6 years23-day trip to Japan
Hi, I will be traveling by myself for 23 days in Japan, arriving and departing from Narita. I c...about 14 years ago4 answers17460 viewsabout 14 yearsabout tokyo, osaka, kyoto, hiroshima
hi, mari i have a question about 14 day pass, i will stay 15 days in japan and i will visit Toky...about 14 years ago3 answers17718 viewsabout 14 yearsWe just arrived Tokyo Japan, can we get JRPass here?
Hi Mari, For some special reason, I could not get the JRPass before we arrive, can we get the pa...about 14 years ago1 answer15694 viewsabout 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

