Osaka-Kobe-Kyoto
Hi I am planning a trip in Feb 2013 during the Chinese New Year, some questions:- Do the Japan...almost 14 years ago3 answers17428 viewsover 6 yearsJRP
Hi, I will be in Japan in May 2013 with my sister. As we know it is a busy tourist time then, we...almost 14 years ago2 answers14873 viewsover 6 yearsEnglish signs on the bullet trains
Hello I am travelling to the Japan for the first time and using the bullet trains to get around ...almost 14 years ago3 answers16904 viewsalmost 14 yearsNarita express
Hi there, just a small question regarding tickets for Narita Express. I understand that you have ...almost 14 years ago4 answers17389 viewsover 6 years26D24N Japan Travel Help
I'll be traveling around Japan for the first 21days of my trip and I'm intending to get 2 Metro P...almost 14 years ago4 answers17364 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo > Mt Fuji > Osaka > Tokyo recommendations?
We will be in Japan for ten days and would like to make a 4 day round trip beginning and ending i...almost 14 years ago2 answers30697 viewsover 8 years12 days in Japan
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Japan for 12 days and was wondering if the JR rail pass was worth whil...almost 14 years ago5 answers17686 viewsover 6 yearsOsaka & Tokyo trip
Dear Sir/Madam Below are our trips 1st-4th day Bangkok to Osaka, travel in Osaka and Kyoto 5th...almost 14 years ago2 answers17925 viewsalmost 14 yearssuica card
I have a plan to go to Kanazawa, Takayama, Matsumoto and jigokudani yaen koen early December. I w...almost 14 years ago1 answer25126 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo to Kamakura by SUICA card?
Hello I have a JR pass for 14 days when i leave Tokyo. Whilst i am in Tokyo for 6 days i am plann...almost 14 years ago3 answers29108 viewsalmost 14 yearsHotel or Ryokan near Tokyo Disneyland
Hi There Can you recommed a budget hotel or ryokan for a night for a family of 5, 3 kids at age ...almost 14 years ago1 answer20035 viewsover 6 yearsGetting from Narita to Fujigaoka
Hi, I need to get from Narita terminal 2 to Fujigaoka using my JR pass. I know that I need to go...almost 14 years ago2 answers14356 viewsalmost 14 yearsFrom Tokyo to Fukuoka
Hi, I'm travellng in the end of december from Tokyo to Fukuoka. Does anyone know how long this w...almost 14 years ago1 answer16963 viewsalmost 14 yearshakuba to niseko
Hi, Myself and a few friend will be travelling japan from the end of December to the end of Janua...almost 14 years ago1 answer22913 viewsalmost 14 years10 days from 8 to 18 dec/2012 nagoya e tokyo only
Hi, im going to Osaka on 8/12 arriving around 8pm. I need to go to Nagoya and i will be spending ...almost 14 years ago1 answer13768 viewsalmost 14 yearsAogashima Island Japan
Hi All, While searching some places in japan i Found Aogashima Island the hidden island. I want t...almost 14 years ago2 answers16716 viewsover 6 yearsBullet Train Ride from Tokyo if already in Japan?
Hi I am in japan currently. And i am staying until December. I want to take Ride on the bullet Tr...almost 14 years ago4 answers18427 viewsalmost 14 yearsFrom Matsumoto to Jigokudani yaen koen (monkey park)
Hello Mari How can I travel from Matsumoto to monkey park and how much extra an JR pass holder h...almost 14 years ago1 answer22234 viewsalmost 14 yearsNohi bus special discount for JR Pass Holder
I heard that Nohi bus give over 50% discount for bus ticket rate on Matsumoto-Takayama round trip...almost 14 years ago1 answer22585 viewsover 6 years13 Days - Tokyo - Sendai - Lake Kawaguchiko - Tokyo
Dear Sirs, we are 2 adults and 2 children (8 & 11). Our general travel plans is as follows: ...almost 14 years ago1 answer14216 viewsover 6 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

