Mount Fuji
Hello, I am planning my Japan trip and cannot decide if I should spend 1 or 2 full days in Mount...about 12 years ago3 answers10549 viewsabout 12 yearsOrdinary vs Green pass
Hello, I plan on making 3 week trek to Japan and will be using the JR rail pass. During this t...about 12 years ago2 answers12244 viewsabout 12 yearsSeat Reservations
Hi, My friends and I will be in Japan in January for 12 days. We will be buying JR Passes as we ...about 12 years ago4 answers11758 viewsabout 12 yearsNamba, osaka to Shinjuku Station in Tokyo
This would be my first time going to Japan. I will be staying near the Namba station in Osaka and...about 12 years ago1 answer16433 viewsover 10 yearsFukuoka -> Hiroshima -> Kyoto -> Nagoya -> TokyoTrains
I am a little confused and hope somebody can help me out. Fukuoka few days then Hiroshima one-tw...about 12 years ago1 answer10339 viewsabout 12 yearsOctober Itinerary
Hello, Me and my gf is visiting Japan for the first time on 18-25 October 2014. I just have some...about 12 years ago9 answers15057 viewsalmost 12 yearsNarita to Nara
I will visit Kyoto again this November. Because of accommodation shortage in Kyoto I have booked ...about 12 years ago1 answer12286 viewsabout 12 yearsdelivery question
I am flying out to Tokyo early on tuesday the 12th of August. Can I still get my rail pass delive...about 12 years ago1 answer10369 viewsabout 12 yearsJR pass-any savings- Q to ask Daniel-san
Hi, Seeking your help as I plan for Osaka-Kyoto trip. Planning to go to Shirakawago for 1 night,...about 12 years ago1 answer11451 viewsabout 12 yearsreserving seats
do i need to reserve seats on all shinkansen or can i just "turn up" i am travelling aloneabout 12 years ago1 answer9775 viewsabout 12 yearsbaggage weight limit
Hi, First of all, I apologise for my poor english skills, but this is my second language. I'd li...about 12 years ago1 answer11119 viewsabout 12 yearsCheapest Route from Tokyo to Hikone?
So basically, we're kind of at our wits end of trying to figure this out by ourselves! I'm guessi...about 12 years ago7 answers16783 viewsabout 12 yearstravel to Hokkaido 24/12/14 I plan to visit - 01/01/15
I plan to visit Sapporo, Hakodate, Otaru, Toyo & Noboribeibetsu during my visit to Hokkaido. ...about 12 years ago1 answer10139 viewsover 9 yearsHiroshima rail pass
I'll be in Japan in early September for my honeymoon. We've bought a JRail pass but found out tha...about 12 years ago2 answers11190 viewsabout 12 yearscomplicated itinerary, need help from someone in the know ;-)
Trying to figure out if it would make sense for us to get a rail pass. Sept 23 - Tokyo to Osa...about 12 years ago3 answers9395 viewsabout 12 yearsConfirmation on type of pass / ticket options
We are travelling to Japan in October 2014 - 2 adults and a 2 year old. This is our itinerary and...about 12 years ago2 answers10363 viewsabout 12 yearsComplete JR Pass Noob, Please Help!!
Hi Everyone :) Myself and my partner are travelling to Japan in February 2015 and will be stayin...about 12 years ago3 answers11493 viewsabout 12 years7 or 14 days pass?
I am planning a trip to Japan and I am not sure which pass is the most convenient. My itinerary i...about 12 years ago1 answer11835 viewsabout 12 yearsTraveling in Japan
I am debating buying a JR pass for Japan since I am going for about 10 days. I can buy a seven da...about 12 years ago3 answers9637 viewsabout 12 yearsWhich rail pass or passes do I need?
I am planning a trip to Japan and I am not sure which pass is the most convenient. My itinerary i...about 12 years ago3 answers8802 viewsabout 12 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

