Order Your JRPass
  • JR expiry jtohme

Hi there, I plan on getting a 14 day JR pass, starting on the 26th December and expiring on the 8...
    over 10 years ago
    4 responses
    over 10 years
  • Possible route 17 days Japan Rail Passbenibu

Hi all. Im going 17 days to Japan, from 06th sep (arriving at Osaka 07:00 hrs) til 22nd sep (depa...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Is JR Pass best for my tripHarryT

Planning to travel to Japan for for 6 days in October. Arrive at Narita Airport at 830pm. Will th...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Shinkansen-Kodama 675Jacelizmike1

Daniel-San, Is this Shinkansen-Kodama the train that leaves from Tokyo Station. Mike
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Best use of a 7 day JR Rail Pass between October 23 - October 29Jacelizmike1

Daniel-San, I would like to travel from Tokyo to Hakone (Odawara) and then from Odawara to Kobe/...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Osaka KyotoVi Goh

Hi, I will be going to Osaka and Kyoto from 11/9 - 16/9/2013 for six days. Do you think it is a...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Osaka/Suzuka Circuit/KyotoDip

Hi, We will be travelling from Osaka to Suzuka Circuit and back (13th Oct) and on 13th Oct night...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Narauw_traveljapan

Hi, I am unfamiliar with the transportation system in Japan and just seem a bit overwhelmed by th...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • From Tokyo to KIX by JR?yauany

Can I take JR from Tokyo to Kaisai airport directly? which station should I take from Tokyo ?? ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 4 years
  • Is there a JR station near my hotelheathernewby

Hello, I am going to Japan in two weeks. The hotel I am staying at is the Tokyo Kiba Hotel. (NOT ...
    over 10 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Osaka Tokyo KyotoJess

Hi, my sister and I are planning a trip to Japan in the beginning of April 2014. Our itinerary w...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • osaka/kyoto/kanazawa/takayama/hakone/tokyop s m

hi, we will be travelling in october and after arrival at osaka, will stay one nite and then spen...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Kansai airport - Osaka - Hiroshima- Kyoto- Nara - Kansai airportRoseanne Lette

Hello we arrive in Japan on the 27th September. We arrive at Kansai airport, travel to Osaka for ...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Rail Pass ValidationKosmo

Hello, We will be traveling to Tokyo September 27, then flying out out to Korea for a few days an...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Rail Pass ValidationKosmo

Hello, We will be traveling to Tokyo September 27, then flying out out to Korea for a few days an...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Tokyo to Osakawlwl2003

Hi, What is the departure time of JR from Tokyo to Osaka Thanks,
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • 26 days in Japan - which rail pass?hachikuro

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could please advise which JR Pass would most suitable for t...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Can JR Rail Pass be used to travel on ShinkansenJacelizmike1

Daniel-san, Thank you for the suggestion. We like the idea of staying in Kyoto and Osaka. Can ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • mjbmjb

Hi Daniel .A couple of questions for you. Does the JR Pass cover all six regional JR companys? Ca...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Kansai (KIX) - Mt Koyasan - Kyoto - Tokyo - Niigata - Tokyodomgarden

Hi there, I have been trying to make sense of the Japan Rail system and work out what pass would...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $333.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17460 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes