Nagoya-Kyoto-Nagoya-Tokyo-Nagoya
Is it worth getting the 7 day travel pass? I think my friend may have bought tickets between Kyot...almost 14 years ago5 answers11605 viewsalmost 14 yearsValidity measured in Hours or Days?
Hi, I would like to know if the validity of a 7days ticket is a 7x24hours ticket or if doesn´t m...almost 14 years ago1 answer10955 viewsalmost 14 yearsUsing JR Pass from Osaka to Kawaguchiko Station
Hi there, I have bought 7days JR Pass, and will visit Japan next week 20oct. Could I check with ...almost 14 years ago6 answers69786 viewsabout 3 yearsTokyo > Kamakura > Hakone > Kyoto > Osaka > Hiroshima > Nagasaki ...
I am planning a trip through Japan and am having a hard time figuring out which lines are JR line...almost 14 years ago2 answers30917 viewsover 7 yearsI can only use the Yamanote Line in Tokyo?
I read somewhere that the JR Pass only allow me to use the Yamanote Line in Tokyo, is this true o...almost 14 years ago1 answer53734 viewsabout 7 years14 day JR Pass worth it? (Tokyo, Nikko, Kyoto & Hiroshima)
Hello, we are travelling to japan and we are wondering if we should take japan rail pass or not. ...almost 14 years ago4 answers13635 viewsalmost 14 yearsShould I purchase the JR Pass just for Tokyo?
Hi, I have 2 questions which I hope you could assist me: I am travelling to Japan (Tokyo) next...almost 14 years ago3 answers11023 viewsalmost 14 yearstokyo - nikko - takayama - kawaguchiko - tokyo - kamakura - yokoh...
what kind of JR rail pass should i get for 7 days i know that there are price differences betwee...almost 14 years ago1 answer15604 viewsalmost 14 yearsfrom Tokyo to Sapporo by night train
I have JR Pass and have the following questions; Night Train How much extra do I have to pay...almost 14 years ago3 answers66167 viewsover 2 yearsFerries and JRP ?
I have read that one can use a Japan Rail Pass on a ferry. Is that true ? Could you give me the l...almost 14 years ago1 answer12354 viewsalmost 4 yearsJR Pass for 5 days
Hi, Myself and my family (wife and son) will arrive from Singapore two weeks later. But I have A...almost 14 years ago1 answer11413 viewsalmost 14 yearsUse of JRP on Tokyo area trains
As I am planning on staying in Tokyo for at least a week, I was curious whether I can use my pass...almost 14 years ago3 answers12371 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo to Takayama/Kanazawa - get 7-day rail pass?
My 4-day intinerary is as follows: Yokohama to Takayama Takayama to Toyama Toyama to Kurobe Gorg...almost 14 years ago1 answer12580 viewsover 6 yearsNarita to UMEJIMA station
Hello ! we would be landing in Narita aiport at 8:30 pm in the night .we would be having the JP...almost 14 years ago3 answers12618 viewsalmost 14 yearsVisa check
Hello. How can I send a copy of my permanent residency VISA to you? According to the JR pass broc...almost 14 years ago1 answer12690 viewsalmost 14 years8 Days in Osaka & planned for 1-day trip to Tokyo Disneyland
Hi My family of 5 (including 3 kids age at 13, 8 & 4) are going to stay at Universal Studio ...almost 14 years ago6 answers13805 viewsalmost 14 yearsKansai Internation Airport
Dear Sir, On our group arrival at Kansai Int. Airport, I plan to take JR Express, Haruka to Shin...almost 14 years ago2 answers10760 viewsalmost 14 yearsKansai Airport to Kurayoshi Tourist Pear Farm
I & my family (7 adults + 1 infant) plan to travel to Tottori on 29th Oct. We are staying in...almost 14 years ago3 answers10872 viewsalmost 14 yearsWhere to get the JR train timetable?
Where can I get a printed copy of the JR train timetable? Is it updated and reprinted every mont...almost 14 years ago1 answer12751 viewsalmost 14 yearsShin-Osaka to Nara: how to change train?
Going from Shin-Osaka to Nara. JR train time table shows a need to change train at Tennoji. See...almost 14 years ago1 answer20901 viewsalmost 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

