Order Your JRPass
almost 12 years ago
1 response

Hello. How can I send a copy of my permanent residency VISA to you? According to the JR pass brochuer, it looks I have to show some proof when I purchase the JR pass. Thank you.

1950 posts
almost 12 years ago

Hi there,

If you are a Japanese national, I recommend you purchase from a local travel agency if possible as they will have the facilities to check your visa details.

Hope this helps!

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $327.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17674 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes