Order Your JRPass
almost 12 years ago
1 response


Myself and my family (wife and son) will arrive from Singapore two weeks later. But I have Alien card recently issued to me. My family do not have. Can I JR pass for 3 persons including myself.

1950 posts
almost 12 years ago

Hi there!

Provided you enter Japan under a Temporary Visitor entry status (for 15 or 90 days) then you will be eligible for the JR Pass - JR are very strict about this. As you may be entering Japan under a different status you should check with the Japanese Embassy near you for your exact entry status.

Hope this helps!

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $327.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17674 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes