Tokyo, Kyoto & surrounding area
Hello, Can you give us your advice on our route through Japan and is it profitable to obtain a J...about 15 years ago1 answer31458 viewsover 6 years7 Day Pass
Travelling to Japan in September with my wife and would appreciate if you could check this itiner...about 15 years ago1 answer33258 viewsabout 15 yearsconfirm that 7-day JR pass is worth it?
Hi all, Need help to confirm that a JR pass will be useful for the following itinerary: Day 1 ...about 15 years ago3 answers31139 viewsabout 15 yearsJR planning - Everything ok?
Hello I'm planning my trip to japan for this august, and I was wondering if the trains I've chose...about 15 years ago2 answers32822 viewsabout 15 yearsOct 2011
I love the assistance you provide for itinerary checks! We're arriving in Tokyo on 15Oct and plan...about 15 years ago3 answers31898 viewsabout 15 years16 day trip advice
hello, we are planning trip in Oct 16-Nov 2 arriving Haneda airport. Below is our itinerary &...over 15 years ago1 answer38176 viewsover 15 yearsHelp with Itinerary & JRPass
Hi, my husband and I will be heading to Tokyo for 9 days in late June. I have a rough itinerary ...over 15 years ago5 answers35817 viewsover 6 years14 or 7 day pass? Itinerary Suggestions?
Hi guys, I am flying in from Australia with a friend.. I've currently got my trip all planned out...over 15 years ago4 answers35885 viewsover 15 yearscan I go from Tokyo to Kyoto and Hiroshima now?
Hi - I had a trip planned from Tokyo going west to Osaka and Kyoto (etc). Are the bullet trains r...over 15 years ago2 answers37220 viewsover 15 yearsAomori
Our hearts are with the people of Japan at this time. How do I find out when the Aomori Shinkanse...over 15 years ago1 answer32858 viewsover 15 yearsWhich station do I depart Fukuoka from?
If I want to go from Fukuoka to Hiroshima, what is the best route to take? I've tried looking at...over 15 years ago2 answers34814 viewsover 15 yearsActivities around Ise?
For my trip I am planning to stay in Kyoto for 1 week. I think I go to Ise for 1 day. Are there o...over 15 years ago1 answer35622 viewsover 15 yearsKyushu: Getting to Mt Aso
We're arriving into Fukuoka late March, and are hoping to get the Sakura shinkansen down to Kagos...over 15 years ago1 answer64905 viewsalmost 9 years14 days or 7 days?
Hello, I'm just looking for a check on an itinerary me and my husband have been sketching out fo...over 15 years ago3 answers37384 viewsover 15 yearsNew Shinkansen Schedule Effective April 2011
I am planning to purchase a 7 day pass for our trip in April. Using Hyperdia train schedule, I s...over 15 years ago3 answers49606 viewsalmost 11 yearsMiyajima ferry and Fuji Five Lakes bus
Before I purchase either a 7-day pass or a 14-day pass I would like to know if the Japanese Rail ...over 15 years ago1 answer43652 viewsover 15 yearsHaneda to Sapporo?
my itinerary is as follows:- Day 1 - Haneda airport to Sapporo Day 2 - Sapporo to Otaru Day 3 -...over 15 years ago5 answers55845 viewsabout 12 yearsNarita to Mt Fuji
It it possible to go from Narita to Mt Fuji, spend the night there then travel to Fukuoka on the ...over 15 years ago3 answers50883 viewsalmost 10 yearsNaoshima with a Japan Rail Pass
evenin' Me and my friends really want to go to Naoshima island to have a look at the awesome loo...over 15 years ago2 answers161699 viewsabout 2 yearsOK I'm curious!
Like the title of this forum says, is it better to start in Tokyo and travel, or travel first and...over 15 years ago1 answer41363 viewsover 15 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

