Travel to Tokyo & Karuizawa
Hello there, Good day! I will be visiting Tokyo from Nov 24 to Dec 2, with a side trip to Karuiz...almost 14 years ago5 answers20578 viewsalmost 10 years14 days pass
Hi, I ordered 14 days JR pass and I'm planing to be in Japan from 5th December to 20th December ...almost 14 years ago2 answers11360 viewsalmost 14 yearsbook of seat
Hi Mari, We(4 of us) are going to japan for 10 day. 2 day at tokyo, 4 day at Hokkaido & 2 da...almost 14 years ago3 answers12712 viewsalmost 14 yearsJR Pass Inquiries
My flight will arrive in Haneda at 2310 and I want to buy my JR Pass via your website, but when I...almost 14 years ago2 answers11869 viewsalmost 14 yearsEligibility for JR Pass if student
I am going to study in Japan for 4 months in an exchange program next year. I will be traveling a...almost 14 years ago1 answer12606 viewsalmost 14 yearsYCAT
I would like to know if I can use the JR rail pass to take the YCAT bus from Narita to Yokohama. ...almost 14 years ago2 answers13506 viewsalmost 14 yearsJR Pass @ Kyushu
Hi, sorry to interrupt. I would like to check this out .. Can JR Pass be used for the trains li...almost 14 years ago5 answers12114 viewsalmost 14 yearsEligibility for JR Pass
HI, I will be travelling to Japan for NYE and I will be purchasing a 14 day JR pass. I have a fr...almost 14 years ago1 answer10583 viewsalmost 14 yearsNikko - Jigokudani - Shirakawago
Hi, im planning a 12 day trip to Japan from 24/12/12 - 04/12/12 Day 1: Reach Kansai Airport. Day...almost 14 years ago5 answers18795 viewsalmost 14 yearsValue for money - JR in Tokyo
Hi there, We're off to Tokyo in a week (yay!) and we're trying to make up our mind whether it is ...almost 14 years ago4 answers12159 viewsalmost 14 yearsWho can apply for a JR Pass?
i am foreigner student here,and will be finished my study within 4 years.. can i apply this JR Pa...almost 14 years ago1 answer11814 viewsalmost 14 yearsJR routes in Tokyo?
Hi, I am about to purchase my JR pass but I am not clear whether I can use the Pass in Tokyo itse...almost 14 years ago1 answer13033 viewsalmost 14 yearsNARITA AIRPORT - TOKYO - KYOTO - OSAKA - KOBE
Hello there, I am travelling to Japan for 5 days between 9th December to 14th December. I am con...almost 14 years ago1 answer10459 viewsover 6 yearsmap route
Hello , is it possible to download the routes used by japan rail ,with station names ? so that ...almost 14 years ago1 answer11278 viewsalmost 14 yearsMinamisenju metro station, Tokyo to Takayama using JR Pass.
Hello Having checked out this route on Hyperdia, i have a query! Is the journey really over 5 hou...almost 14 years ago4 answers10946 viewsover 6 yearsCancellation of not used JR pass
Hi, If I do not use the JR pass can I get a refund ? How much the refund fee would be ? Thanks,...almost 14 years ago2 answers14381 viewsalmost 14 yearsShinjuku-Kyoto-Shinjuku
We plan to do a 7-day vacation in Japan with a very simple Shinjuku-Kyoto-Shinjuku itinerary. We ...almost 14 years ago3 answers27229 viewsover 9 yearsHow many bullet train trips??
Hello, I am in Japan at the moment using my train pass and having a blast. I have noticed that th...almost 14 years ago1 answer9181 viewsalmost 14 yearsOsaka - Hiroshima - Hakuba 5 days
Hi We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers arriving Japan (Osaka) 3/1/13. We will travel to H...almost 14 years ago1 answer12500 viewsalmost 14 years9 days Sapporo,Hakodate,otaru,niseko,Tokyo,Kyoto
Hi there, My itinerary is as follows, 29th Dec - Arrival in Haneda at 11pm 30th Dec - Train to ...almost 14 years ago3 answers19504 viewsalmost 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

