Reservations
Can I make reservations before I get my JRPass? Also, since I can't use Nozomi with my pass, is t...almost 14 years ago1 answer11508 viewsalmost 14 yearsIs it better to buy a 14 day ticket and a single day ticket, or a...
My husband and I will be staying in Japan from Dec 22, 2012 until Jan 5, 2013. I am not sure whet...almost 14 years ago5 answers14023 viewsalmost 14 yearsafter activate de JR PASS
We got a 7 days JR PASS VOUCHER and we're arriving in Narita Airport next Dec 15th. We're leaving...almost 14 years ago1 answer10795 viewsalmost 14 yearsTravelling over new years
Hi, I have just bought a JR pass and will be visitng Japan from the 26/12/12 - 11/01/13 I will b...almost 14 years ago4 answers12286 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo-Kyoto-Hiroshima in 15 days - what is best pass?
Hi. My wife and I will be traveling to Japan next week and are wondering which pass (7 or 14) ma...almost 14 years ago8 answers12306 viewsover 6 yearsJapanese buying JR ticket: How to prove condition B
b. . who is married to a non-Japanese residing in a country other than Japan. Persons meeting c...almost 14 years ago4 answers13263 viewsover 13 yearsHow long does it take to receive your voucher for JR pass in your...
Today is Dec 9, Saturday and my family (3 of us) are leaving for Japan in 8 days time on Dec 18,...almost 14 years ago3 answers18254 viewsalmost 14 years9 days Tokyo, Hakone, Osaka, Kyoto and back to Tokyo
Hi, I'm spending 9 days in Japan, and flying into Tokyo. I intend to purchase the 7 days JR pass ...almost 14 years ago4 answers14864 viewsover 6 yearsHayubasa Grand Class!!!
If a have the JRPass Green Card, Can I use the Hayubasa E5 Grand Class? If I don't have it ... ...almost 14 years ago3 answers17239 viewsalmost 10 yearsCan my son who is a JET use the JR Pass?
My son is currently living in Japan as a JET. He has a Visa for more than 3 months to teach Engl...almost 14 years ago1 answer14043 viewsalmost 14 yearsNarita Express, validity period & use of JR Pass in Tokyo and Kyoto
I am planning a trip to Japan from 30 Dec to 7 Jan, based on some friends' feedback I have alread...almost 14 years ago1 answer12168 viewsalmost 14 yearsJR PASS USEFULL??
hello! We are planning to go to japan we will arrive to narita airport in tokyo and we want to vi...almost 14 years ago1 answer10915 viewsover 6 yearsHaneda to Osaka, to Hiroshima travel
If I buy the JR pass, can I travel between Haneda Airport to Osaka, stay a couple of nights there...almost 14 years ago1 answer11899 viewsalmost 14 yearsJR pass for Tokyo and Kyoto
Dear Sir / Madam, I have the following questions - suppose I purchase a 7 days JR Pass: 1) If I ...almost 14 years ago1 answer10238 viewsalmost 14 yearsActive date
Can the active date be flexible? As online shop of the pass need to key in a date....... Thanks~almost 14 years ago1 answer11223 viewsalmost 14 yearsUsing JRpass express and normal
Hi everyone, I Have just asked about if can I buy my 7 days normal JR ticket which I will buy in...almost 14 years ago3 answers11268 viewsalmost 14 yearsfirst time in japan
hi all pls this is my first trip to japan . i will stay in tokyo and want to watch the club worl...almost 14 years ago2 answers11065 viewsalmost 14 yearsKansai Airport to Shin-Osaka/Osaka Station
Hi, Did I still need to buy Icoca ( 5000 Yen perperson) to take a train to shin-Osaka from Kans...almost 14 years ago4 answers24538 viewsalmost 9 yearsTrip to Japan
Hello, I will visit Japan on 9th of December and would like to make the following script: Narit...almost 14 years ago1 answer10716 viewsalmost 14 yearsvisa type and JRP
Hello, I have a question regarding vista type... I am going to Japan for a year and I will have a...almost 14 years ago2 answers11501 viewsalmost 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

