Hiroshima-Osaka
Hi ! How long does it take to go by day train between Hiroshima-Osaka? I heard that the Sakura t...over 14 years ago1 answer101070 viewsabout 8 yearsNagoya-Hiroshima
Hi! I saw in an earlier post that somebody was wondering if you could go by train between Nagoya...over 14 years ago1 answer41049 viewsabout 3 years19 days trip
Hi, we will be two adults travelling around Japan from the 26th of May until the 14th of June. Ou...over 14 years ago1 answer15036 viewsover 14 yearsReserving a seat on JR
When you have a JRPass do you have to pay for a reserved seat on the Shinkansen Hikari?over 14 years ago1 answer15115 viewsover 14 yearsShinkansen operate 24 hours?
Hi there, I am planning a trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Kobe and for the total 8 days 7 ni...over 14 years ago5 answers132113 viewsover 1 yearNarita to Kyoto using Nozomi
Hello I will be arriving at Narita at 4 in the afternoon on May 11 and want to take the Narita E...over 14 years ago4 answers17344 viewsover 14 yearsGetting to Tottori
Hi, My name is Mauro and im going to japan for aprox. a month, the thing is that im going to be m...over 14 years ago4 answers18677 viewsover 14 yearsBakurocho, Tokyo to Osaka
Hi, could please inform the best way to go from Bakurocho station in Tokyo to Osaka? And the sch...over 14 years ago1 answer17383 viewsover 14 yearsdelivery to saudi arabia
Hi do you deliver to saudi arabia, i am leaving on june 10 thanksover 14 years ago1 answer16274 viewsover 7 yearsJR Pass and Highway bus to Tokyo Disneysea
I will be using JR 7 days Pass. I will go to Tokyo Disneysea from Shinjuku. Can I use it with Hi...over 14 years ago1 answer27282 viewsover 9 yearsGolden Week Reservations
Just wondering I am planning on coming home (to Kanazawa) on the 29th or 30th. Should I already m...over 14 years ago1 answer14105 viewsover 6 yearsCan I buy my ticket in my arrival to Japan?
We are traveling to Japan this Monday 16 of April 2012, I am late to buy my 7 days tickets by int...over 14 years ago5 answers15193 viewsover 6 yearsHow can I get from Narita airport to Hakata Station with JRpass
Hi On 30th of May we will arrive to Narita airport at 6am, and we have to go to Hakata Station in...over 14 years ago1 answer17025 viewsover 6 yearstravel from tokyo to kyoto, with side trip to hiroshima and possi...
We plan on traveling from tokyo to kyoto, with trip to hiroshima and possibly osaka. The trip fro...over 14 years ago1 answer15928 viewsover 14 yearsReserving Shinkansen Seats?
Hi there! I will be staying in Tokyo for 7 weeks, and then my mom is flying in for a week. We a...over 14 years ago1 answer24240 viewsalmost 9 years7 Days JR pass for subway/main lines
I am reaching Kansai Airport by 4 PM of Day1. Desired to use use Nankai Airport Express to Namba ...over 14 years ago1 answer17149 viewsover 14 yearsStill time to order JRPASS from Poland?
I live in Poland and I have got my flight to Japan on 26th of April. Do you think that you will b...over 14 years ago2 answers17842 viewsover 14 yearsWhen to activate JR Pass in Nagoya?
Hi, Where is the best place to exchange for JR Rail Pass in Nagoya area? When we exchange the p...over 14 years ago1 answer18907 viewsalmost 13 yearsmy trip in Kansai & Nagoya
Hi, I'm planning my trip to Japan from May 3rd to May 10th. Here's the temp. schedule for my trip...over 14 years ago6 answers24121 viewsover 6 yearsReservations before arrival
Can my daughter who is living there make reservations for us on Shinkansen before we arrive since...over 14 years ago3 answers15181 viewsover 6 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

