Hakuba to Kyoto
Hi, can you advise the best option for travel from hakuba to Kyoto using our JR(green) pass pleas...almost 15 years ago1 answer35693 viewsalmost 8 yearsTokyo Only
Hi, I traveling to tokyo soon. My boyfriend and i, we must stay in tokyo. If we want to use buss...almost 15 years ago1 answer24015 viewsalmost 15 yearsTokyo to Niigata?
Hi. I'm arriving on Tokyo on the 22, and want to make a trip to Niigata on the 23. I would like t...almost 15 years ago1 answer27449 viewsabout 14 yearsFirst class vs. ordinary class
Is it worth it to buy first class? What are the advantages? I'm looking at a 14 day pass and cant...almost 15 years ago1 answer29859 viewsalmost 15 yearsOsaka to Yamaguchi with JR Pass
Can you use JR pass to get from Osaka or Kyoto to Yamaguchi? Thank you.almost 15 years ago6 answers32427 viewsover 11 yearsConfusing of jr pass
Hi, I will plan to Japan next January, my schedule is list as below:- 1. 19/1/12 arrived narita ...almost 15 years ago3 answers25324 viewsover 6 yearsTrip to Kawaguchiko From Toyko
i puchase 7 days JR Pass . i need to to know did JR Pass Cover from Shinjuku to Kawaguchiko ?? ...almost 15 years ago3 answers24726 viewsalmost 15 yearsJR pass validity and seats reservation
Hi there, I'm flying into Osaka on 24 Dec, will be staying in Kansai area until 2 Jan. And then ...almost 15 years ago2 answers24851 viewsalmost 15 yearsDepend on Time or date
If I start to use JR Pass at 10 pm on 29 Jan (I plan to take JR Kanto Bus from Shinjuku to Nagoya...almost 15 years ago1 answer25002 viewsalmost 15 yearsJR pass coverage
Hi, wish to know which type of shinkansen / bus / subway company that cover by JR pass.I am plann...almost 15 years ago3 answers30417 viewsover 13 yearsPurchase of the JR Pass
Hi, I'm still not sure if I will be traveling for sure, can I purchase the JR Pass while Im in Ja...almost 15 years ago2 answers23808 viewsalmost 15 yearsDid i save money?
Im posting this to really find out how much i saved with my 2 week JR pass. I used this site with...almost 15 years ago3 answers28440 viewsalmost 15 yearsTime table of JR from Osaka to Tokyo
Can i know how I check the timetable of JR from Osaka to Tokyo? I need it to plan my trip. Anyone...almost 15 years ago2 answers37647 viewsover 11 yearsWhen to use my rail pass
Hello, I have a question about using a 7 day pass. I'm only going to buy a 7 day pass because of...almost 15 years ago2 answers24537 viewsalmost 15 yearsJRPass inside Tokyo
Is it possible to use the JR Pass inside Tokyo, in the subway?almost 15 years ago1 answer27083 viewsalmost 15 yearsTrain to Kyoto
Will buy 7 Days Validity JR Pass. Read that Nozomi trains can not be used by JR Pass holder. What...almost 15 years ago3 answers27700 viewsalmost 15 yearsOvernight train from Osaka to Tokyo using last day of JR Pass
Hi, If I have a JR Pass valid until midnight of 30th Dec, assuming that I am expecting to board ...almost 15 years ago3 answers30022 viewsabout 13 yearsItami airport to Hiroshima
can we use the Japan Rail Pass from Itami Airport to Hiroshima?almost 15 years ago1 answer30551 viewsalmost 15 years7 days or 14 days JR Pass
Hi We are travelling to Japan between 19th December to 1st Jan, flying in and out from Tokyo. It...almost 15 years ago5 answers30649 viewsalmost 15 yearsTokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and coin lockers
I'm going from Tokyo to Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and then going back from Osaka to Tokyo 1. How much ho...almost 15 years ago1 answer40237 viewsover 11 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19185 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

