Hi, wish to know which type of shinkansen / bus / subway company that cover by JR pass.I am planning to visit Japan next year for about 17days but wish to purchase the 14days pass only.
- Tokyo to Kyoto by HIKARI shinkansen, right?
- How about Kyoto to Osaka by which line ? Bus ? Subway that can use JR pass? ( day trip )
- Kyoto to Nara ? ( day trip )
- Kyoto to Nagoya ? ( day trip )
- Nagoya to Gifu ( Takayama, the Sanmachi Suji old town ) ? ( day trip )
- Tokyo to Hokkaido, Sapporo ? ( may spend 3 days there & which type of company for transportation is not cover by JR pass? )
- Tokyo / Shinjuku to Disneyland ?
for question no. 2 to 7, prefer going by using shinkansen. If not by other faster way.
Sorry to trouble you here as I have read through the JR pass rules & regulations but still confuse about the bus / subway company that some is not cover by JR pass. Is Tokaido Shinkansen not cover by JR pass too ?
Thanks for the help.