7 Day pass valid on JR subway lines and shinkansen and can be act...
Hi! I'm traveling to Tokyo for 10 days but planning on going to Niigata the second to last day. C...over 14 years ago2 answers14148 viewsover 14 yearsWakayama Line and Best use of jr pass to Hakone
Hi, I want to ask again. Can I use the JR pass for wakayama line? How to go from osaka to hakone...over 14 years ago1 answer15367 viewsalmost 13 years12-13 days in Japan - 7 day JR Pass & metro card?
I am traveling to Japan in Sept and debating if I should get the JR for 7 days or and get the met...over 14 years ago2 answers17797 viewsover 14 yearsTravel from Tokyo to Kyoto
I will be traveling from Tokyo to Kyoto on June 28 and returning to Tokyo on July 1. I am having ...over 14 years ago3 answers15623 viewsover 14 yearsNozomi, Mizuho, Hikari, Sakura & Kodama validity check
We are still trying to understand how this rail pass works and where and to what extent it can be...over 14 years ago2 answers157864 viewsalmost 2 yearsUsing JR Pass in Tokyo
hi,i am planing to visit tokyo 15 june, I purchased 14 days jr pass with my familly of 3. This i...over 14 years ago1 answer15060 viewsover 14 yearsRail pass with work visa
I will be entering Japan in June with a one year work visa. Am I still eligible to use the Japan...over 14 years ago1 answer14447 viewsover 14 yearsIs JR Pass for me in Kansai?
My husband and I are going to Osaka and Kyoto for 10 days next week. We will be first travelling ...over 14 years ago3 answers16951 viewsover 14 yearsJRPass useful + best place to see Mt Fuji
Hi, I wanted to buy the JR PASS for one week. We did this several times before but covered a lot...over 14 years ago6 answers25262 viewsover 14 yearsBest use advice and Kawaguchiko with a JR Pass?
Hallo, I have a plan to travel to Japan with below itinerary : 19 Dec 12 - 20 Dec 12 : Kansai Ai...over 14 years ago1 answer29871 viewsabout 10 yearsQuestions on types of JR Pass
Dear Mari, Pls help to answer my questions. I found one Singapore webpage (http://www.jnto.org....over 14 years ago1 answer15583 viewsover 14 yearsTravel from Haneda Airport to Osaka
Hi, We plan to travel from Haneda Airport to Osaka, would you please advice how to get there wit...over 14 years ago1 answer77453 viewsabout 2 yearsTokyo-Fukuoka-Osaka-Tokyo
This October I will be traveling from Tokyo to Fukuoka, then from Fukuoka to Osaka, and then from...over 14 years ago1 answer15669 viewsover 11 yearsNozomi validity with JR Pass
Am I able to also use the Nozomi 700 from Tokyo to Kyoto with the Japan Rail Pass?over 14 years ago1 answer16771 viewsover 14 yearsWould it be worthwhile getting a 7 day pass for travel from Tokyo...
Hi Am gonna be in Japan for 8 days... Planning to spend 2 nights in Tokyo, 3 in Kyoto and 2 in O...over 14 years ago3 answers15955 viewsover 14 years8 days in Japan: Osaka, Universal Studios, Kobe, Nara, Kyoto, Kaw...
Hi! I am currently planning a budget trip for my family and friends of 6 adults and 1 child for ...over 14 years ago6 answers23501 viewsover 6 yearsNartia Express
May I be able to use the Japan Rail Pass also on the Narita Express?over 14 years ago1 answer15001 viewsover 14 yearsOne day JR Pass?
I am not staying too long in Japan and would like to know if you have one or two day passes? Tha...over 14 years ago1 answer17089 viewsover 14 years2-Day Tokyo Metro Pass can be used for JR?
Well, I'm going to Tokyo and I think I'll buy the 2-day-open ticket, it says that the Valid Route...over 14 years ago1 answer17454 viewsover 14 yearsIs it cost effective to buy the 7 day pass to travel Tokyo > Mt. ...
Hi! Im planing to land in Tokyo(2d), then visit Mt. Fuji, go to Kyoto (2day) and they go to Hiros...over 14 years ago1 answer17132 viewsover 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

