Overnight sleeper train Akebono Tokyo > Hakodate
Hi all, I'm travelling to Hokkaido and want to travel on the sleeper train Akebono from Tokyo to...almost 15 years ago1 answer37257 viewsalmost 15 yearsChildren under 6 YO, mid names, and shipping to Mexico
Hi there, I am planning to buy my Rail pass for my family and me and three questions has arisen: ...almost 15 years ago1 answer32478 viewsover 13 yearsLatin names and special characters
Hello we come from a Latin country so I was wondering how we should fill the name? For example C...almost 15 years ago1 answer31382 viewsalmost 4 yearsLast minute advice for a 14 day pass!
hi ,im currently going to japan tomorrow the 1st and was going to spend 2 weeks and was wondering...almost 15 years ago7 answers32449 viewsover 11 years7 day Osaka - Tokyo advice
Hi, 11 of us from 2 families with 7 young people (aged 19-21)(from Kuala Lumpur will be arriving ...almost 15 years ago4 answers31834 viewsover 6 yearsMaking multiple seat reservations at same time?
When you reserve your seats at the JR Station if you reserve for your whole trip can you get all ...almost 15 years ago2 answers32746 viewsalmost 15 yearsShould I buy a JR Pass (7 or 14 day) or separate tickets?
Hi, I am wondering whether it's worth getting a JR Pass (7 or 14 day) or whether to just buy tic...almost 15 years ago1 answer30715 viewsalmost 15 years14 day or 21 day?
Hi, Im travelling to Japan on my own at the start of November. Doing lots of sightseeing and visi...about 15 years ago2 answers26673 viewsabout 15 yearsWhere to exchange my JR Pass?
Dear Sirs, I would like to know whether got any other places to exchange JR Pass near Asakusa ex...about 15 years ago1 answer28470 viewsabout 15 yearsExchanging JR Pass
Hi, When exchanging order for JR Pass, does the owner of the order have to do it themselves or c...about 15 years ago2 answers28623 viewsabout 15 yearsReserving seats when using a JR Pass
Ok, I looking to go on holiday to Japan and for part of the period I'm over there have a 7-day JR...about 15 years ago3 answers31594 viewsabout 15 yearsDo I need to be home when my JR pass is delivered?
I want to have my JR pass sent to my home address, but I will be at work. Does someone need to s...about 15 years ago1 answer27765 viewsabout 15 yearsExchange Office opening times
Three of us (3) will be arriving at Haneda airport around 2230 on 20/9/11 and our neice is arrivi...about 15 years ago2 answers30768 viewsabout 15 yearsMiddle Names
Hi, I just ordered a Rail Pass. The online form did not ask for a "Middle Name", so I instrincti...about 15 years ago3 answers32581 viewsover 12 yearsaccidently put only one N in last name instead of two.
This might sound utterly stupid to ask, but since there are no passport tickets on the reservatio...about 15 years ago1 answer30280 viewsabout 15 yearsI forgot to buy the JRpass I leaving my country tmr
What should I do? I like a stupid question but that was happened T T. Need help!! Can I order it ...about 15 years ago1 answer29941 viewsabout 15 yearsGreat service, thank you!
I just wanted to write a note of thanks to the jrpass team - is there somewhere to put testimonia...about 15 years ago1 answer28074 viewsabout 15 yearsGreen Car - do I have to reserve seat
Dear all, probably an easy question for experts... :.-) I will be using a Japan Rail Pass, Green...about 15 years ago2 answers50525 viewsover 10 yearsIs there a way to make reservations before coming to Japan?
I remember a few years ago doing that for a friend coming to Japan: he was supposed to send a pho...about 15 years ago4 answers43009 viewsover 9 years7 or 14 day pass...
Hi there, I'm after a bit of advice please. I'm off to Japan on the 31st July, landing on the 1...about 15 years ago1 answer28961 viewsabout 15 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

