Hi there,
I will be travelling from Oktober 31 from Osaka to Kyoto/Koyasan/Okyama/Naoshima/Shodoshima/Kanazawa/ Takayama/Tokyo/Osaka arriving november 19th
What pass should I get
Thank you
All best
Hi there,
I will be travelling from Oktober 31 from Osaka to Kyoto/Koyasan/Okyama/Naoshima/Shodoshima/Kanazawa/ Takayama/Tokyo/Osaka arriving november 19th
What pass should I get
Thank you
All best
Hi there,
Its hard to say without knowing your day by day itinerary, as each pass has a validity duration.
As it looks like now, a 7 day JR Pass would be good if you can include travel from Okayama -- Tokyo -- Tokyo.
Hope this helps,
Daniel
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask QuestionGet inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes