Hi !
I am thinking what is the best way to get fromkansai airport to kyoto?
I going kyoto for 2 days before going back to osaka!
Thank you!
Hi !
I am thinking what is the best way to get fromkansai airport to kyoto?
I going kyoto for 2 days before going back to osaka!
Thank you!
Hi there,
The fastest way is to use the Haruka Express from Kansai Airport to Kyoto directly. Discount return tickets can be purchased upon arrival.
Have a good trip,
Daniiel
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask QuestionGet inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes