JRPassOrder Your JR Pass
jollybean
jollybean
over 8 years ago
1 answer

Hi

I will be travelling to Japan, arriving on 25th May 2018 about 8.00am at Narita Airport and will be in Tokyo for 3 nights and on 28th May will be travelling to Kyoto and 31st May to Osaka and then taking the Shinkansen from hotel to Osaka International Airport on 3rd June 2018.

I understand the JR pass is only available in 7 days or 14 days and it will be a waste if I buy the 14 days. What do you suggest?

Thank you.
Jollybean

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 posts
over 8 years ago
Expert

Hi Jollybean,

I would just buy normal tickets for this trip, as the cost of tickets will be below the cost of a pass.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from €308.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 19183 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.


Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes