Order Your JRPass
Back to Using the Japan Rail Pass

JPN/US dual citizen 18 year old

almost 2 years ago
1 response

I have lived in the states for over 15 years, and my daughters have dual citizenship.
I can use my green card to verify that I've been gone form Japan for over 10 years to cover my 5 year old's pass, but what about my 18 year old? What does she need to have to prove that she has been living here for over 10 years?? They will be using their Japanese passport to enter Japan.

18857 posts
almost 2 years ago

Hi there,

For eligibility questions, please contact our team directly at [email protected]. Our team will check the documents and let you know directly. We need to verify these in any case before we can give you the passes.

Kind regards,

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $453.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17584 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes