Order Your JRPass
over 1 year ago
1 response


I am travelling to Japan with my husband (japanese citizen) from 27th August to 11th September 2022. To enter Japan, I applied for a family visit visa and recieved a "(V) AS TEMPORARY VISITOR", Single entrie, for stay(s) of 90 days.

Does this fulfill the requirement for buying a Japan rail pass ?

Thank you

18684 posts
over 1 year ago

Hi there,

Yes, based on the information available here, you can use the JR Pass.

Kind regards,

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $345.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 16804 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes