I would like to understand if it makes sense (or not) for me to buy the Hokuriku Arch Pass (7 days) to cover the following trains in my itinerary:
- Tokyo train station to Kanazawa (Hakutaka No.561)
- Kanazawa to Toyama (Hakutaka No.558)
- Toyama to Takayama (Hida No.8 )
- Takayama to Toyama (Hida No.3)
- Toyama to Narita Airport Terminal 1 (with Kagayaki No.508 to Ueno and Skyliner No.143 from Keisei-Ueno to N. Terminal 1)
Are public transport in Kanazawa city and Toyama city covered by this pass?
Which website or app should I rely on for accurate timetables and platform information?
Can I request for a start date of the pass to be different from the arrival date in Japan?
Once the pass is ordered, how long does it take to receive this pass?
Looking forward to your clarification!