Order Your JRPass
  • Itinerary - Osaka to Tokyo to Osaka (10 Days)riynie

Hi there, I will be KIX airport on 29.07.2014 and left from KIX airport on 7 Aug 2014. I wish to...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • 9 days - Itinerary Checkginnie

Hi, Three of us are planning to travel to Japan this July. We are wondering if a) we can travel ...
    almost 10 years ago
    20 responses
    almost 10 years
  • 20 days through Japanmgsara

Hi! My boyfriend and I will travel to Japan at the end of August for 20 days! We'd like to receiv...
    almost 10 years ago
    7 responses
    over 9 years
  • Tokyo/ Kyoto/Hikone/ Sekigahara/ Kyoto/ Tokyokenshin1031

I will enter Japan via Haneda Tojyo, and the next day I'll travel to Kyoto by Shinkansen. I shou...
    almost 10 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 10 years
  • Do I need to passes to cover Nagasaki-Hakata, Hakata-Tsuwano-Hakatachimeipop

Hello, Please advice if I need to buy the North Kyushu pass and the West JR pass to over the pla...
    almost 10 years ago
    6 responses
    almost 10 years
  • timesmerynelson

hi, i will like to know itinerary of train from narita airport to kyoto.
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • Is it best to buy the JR Rail Pass, or should we buy individual t...Scarlet85

Hi there, Myself and my partner are planning the following rail travel in Japan: Tokyo - Takaya...
    almost 10 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 10 years
  • 11 days in Japan! 7 or 14 days JRPass?lacordero

Hi! I'm visiting Japan in the last days of April and the first days of May (April 30-May10). I kn...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • Worth JR pass or use an alternative route....sanjurogirl

Travelling throughout Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka. Will be going back and forth from Osaka to Kyoto....
    almost 10 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 10 years
  • how to go to hitachi seaside park and kamikochi from tokyo?yuskater

hi, i'm going to japan on late april i have limited time there so i want to make the most of my t...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • ItineraryBuchun

Thank you Daniel for your invaluable help so far in building up our itinerary. Sorry to bother yo...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • tokyo to osaka train stopsk8symaco

May i know how to get from tokyo to osaka by train? What station should I depart from shinjuku ...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • Office hour in Osakasuthini

Dear Sir, My friend found a problem that her flight from Bangkok to Osaka will be delayed about ...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • JR KOKURAfortuna8

Dear : JR Representative, We have plans for production inspection and business trip from KOKURA ...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • Hokkaido, Kyoto, TokyoMel.J

Hi, I think a 14 day pass will be our best option, but I want to confirm. Maybe the Kintetsu 3 d...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • jr pass - tokyo to kix airportgellescas

I am visiting japan with my family ( 6 persons total ): May 9 arrival at KIX Osaka and May17 re...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • Late arrivalsanne

I am coming on June 16th, flight at 8pm. Will I be able to get my JR validated to get to Yokoham...
    almost 10 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 10 years
  • JR pass worthwhileBrigitte

We are travelling from Narita to Ito, then on to Takayama, Shirakawago (no trains there, I believ...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • checking if worth the passlppig

Hi there, my husband and I are traveling to Japan in late June, early July and are contemplating...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • Is the JR Pass worth it ?Shubhro

Hi, I'll be travelling from Tokyo to Izukyushimoda to Kyoto to Osaka and then back to Tokyo. The ...
    almost 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes