Order Your JRPass
  • Is Rail Pass better than single tickets and how to return to Toky...harpo063

Dear JR, Please tell me, would Rail Pass be better than single tickets and how to get to Tokyo f...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • 11 Days in JapanCY

Like most people who are travelling between 7 and 14 days .... I wanted to know if its worth gett...
    over 9 years ago
    2 responses
    over 9 years
  • Need helpmeiyuin

I will be travelling with my family to Japan next month November (4 people travelling) Itinerary...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Need assistanceMuhammad Dzulkifli

Hi All, We've already received our 7 days JR pass and would like to ask how we can fully utilize...
    over 9 years ago
    3 responses
    over 9 years
  • 9days at japanpg_lee

Hi, I will be arriving at Osaka KIX airport on 13/12/2014 And below is my tentative itinerary. ...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • 7 days pass Validationhyperspace63

Would like to know validity of 7 days pass..let say 15 nov 2014 is the last day of pass if i trav...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Haneda-Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka-Nara-Tokyotaridi

Hi there I'll arrive at Haneda domestic airport from Hiroshima on Nov 1, 9:10 am. If I have 7 d...
    over 9 years ago
    2 responses
    over 9 years
  • Shinjuku to TsurumiNicoledoesjapanwithdaniel

Hello We want to get from Shinjuku to the Nismo Factory in Tsurumi (6-1 Daikoku-chuo, Tsurumi-ku...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Itinerary check for JR pass and ICOCA Franticoola

I will be traveling to Osaka-Kyoto-Tokyo-Nagoya in December and will be taking the following tran...
    over 9 years ago
    2 responses
    over 9 years
  • itinerary check and JR pass combineAKA

Hi daniel san, its me again.. I want to ask about your advice above.. If want go to kyoto, its be...
    over 9 years ago
    6 responses
    over 9 years
  • Suitable JR Pass to purchase ?ai_mei82

Hi , We are plan to go Japan on 10 - 20 February 2015. Could you please advise the suitable JR p...
    over 9 years ago
    4 responses
    over 9 years
  • 12 days combine passes/famsim

Hi, would like to get some advice on passes. Our family loves rail travel and planned the followi...
    over 9 years ago
    3 responses
    over 9 years
  • Short Stay. KIX, Kyoto, Nagoya, Toyohashi, Nagoya, KIXDragontamer

I have a short few days to visit, arriving Osaka, 3 Days in Kyoto, 2 nights Nagoya or more likely...
    over 9 years ago
    3 responses
    over 9 years
  • Activation of the JR Pass once arriving Japanjoan

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your reply, my itinerary has changed, therefore would like to have some...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Tokyo - Hakone - Kyoto - TokyoZapo

My partner and I are travelling to Japan next year, and I have a pretty good idea of where I want...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Autumn Osaka - Kyoto - Nara - Kyoto - Nagoya - Kyoto - Takayama -...CandysChai

Hi, This is my first Japan trip and I will be flying to Osaka during early Novomber. There are t...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Tokyo-Kyoto-Osakahelloli

Hi there! My 2 friends and I will be travelling to Japan this December for the first time, for 2...
    over 9 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Where i can buy ICOCA Card ? Can i buy in Nagoya Chubu Centrair I...Lina

Hello Daniel san., I would be travelling in Japan next year for 12 days and i will use 7 day JR ...
    over 9 years ago
    2 responses
    over 9 years
  • Kawaguchiko or Hakonebean23

HI I will be to visit Japan soon and plan to go to Kawaguchiko from Nagoya hearing that you ca...
    over 9 years ago
    6 responses
    over 9 years
  • Tokyo - kyoto - nara - kinosakionsen / Hakone - nagoya - tokyojoan

Hi, I am planning to visit Japan in April 2015 and i am wondering whether the JR rail pass will c...
    over 9 years ago
    4 responses
    over 9 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17434 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes