5 1/2 Weeks in Japan
Hi! I haven't quite finalized my plans yet, but this is my outline 10.1 (2017)Arrive at Kumamot...almost 10 years ago3 answers5403 viewsalmost 10 years5 days itinerary (Tokyo-Osaka-Kyoto-Tokyo)
Hi! I will be travelling to Japan on Dec 18-22. I want to visit Universal Studios and Kyoto. If ...almost 10 years ago1 answer6339 viewsalmost 10 yearsSapporo, otaru, Hakodate from 8-15 Dec
Hi should I stay 3 - 4 nghts at Sapporo and make day trips to Otaru and then travel down to Kakod...almost 10 years ago3 answers6721 viewsalmost 10 years33 days in Japan
Hi can anyone help, I'm travelling around Japan for 33 days and I'm not sure which is the best op...almost 10 years ago1 answer5397 viewsalmost 10 years22 days in Japan - 14-day rail pass
Hello! I'm planning for a trip in March for 22 days approximately in Japan. Naturally looking fo...almost 10 years ago1 answer5999 viewsalmost 10 years7 Days JR Pass Itinerary
Hi Daniel / Takeshi, Travelling Japan on 7 Days JR Pass, could you please check if my itinerary ...almost 10 years ago1 answer7663 viewsalmost 10 yearsHokkaido - Tokyo - Takayama - Shirakawago - Kanazawa - Mt Fuji - ...
My group of 3 would like to buy & use the JR 7 days pass for our 8 nights stay in Japan from ...almost 10 years ago3 answers8558 viewsalmost 10 yearsNagoya > Takayama > Kanazawa > Shirakawa. Worth it?
Hi. I'm planning on taking the route mentioned above. Will be taking in Hida and Gero along the w...almost 10 years ago2 answers6161 viewsalmost 10 yearsPls help...
Stations with similar name, which to choose? Hi, I'm going to visit alpine route from Takayama. ...almost 10 years ago1 answer5986 viewsalmost 10 yearsAdvice on ticket/pass please
Hi We are a family of 3 with an elderly will be visiting Tokyo in early Dec next month : 1) NE...almost 10 years ago1 answer5400 viewsalmost 10 yearsIs there any coin lockers at Ogimachi bus terminal?
Hi, I will be going to Shirakawago in Feb 2017, and just found out that all buses will stop at Og...almost 10 years ago1 answer8104 viewsalmost 10 yearsDecember 13 - 28 (Husband/Wife/Toddler)
Hello - Thank you so much for your assistance! I wanted to see whether we should purchase the 7-...almost 10 years ago4 answers6501 viewsalmost 10 yearsMarch 2017 itinerary
Hello! We are visiting Japan for the first time for 14 nights from 7th March 2017. We wanted to ...almost 10 years ago5 answers5930 viewsalmost 10 yearsStations with similar name, which to choose?
Hi, I'm going to visit alpine route from Takayama. I should stop at Tateyama, but I found that th...almost 10 years ago1 answer6250 viewsalmost 10 years5 day trip to Niseko-Sapporo
Me and family will be travelling to Niseko and sapporo for 5 days. Is it a good idea to purchase ...almost 10 years ago1 answer7788 viewsalmost 10 yearsJapan December 2016
Hi me and my friends are travelling to Japan this Decemeber.Our first stop is Osaka and we will b...almost 10 years ago1 answer5320 viewsalmost 10 years14 days or 21 days (prices on single pass from Narita airport to ...
Hi! We are arriving at Narita airport on march 4th and we aré living on march 19th from Narita W...almost 10 years ago1 answer5870 viewsalmost 10 yearsShould I buy 1 week or 2 week JR pass?
Hi there! I am unsure if I should buy the 1 or 2 week JR pass, my first and last few days I will...almost 10 years ago3 answers6075 viewsalmost 10 yearsNarita - Osaka - Tokyo
Hi, I'll be arriving at Narita Terminal 2 on Feb 6 and leaving on Feb 14. Will the JR pass cover...almost 10 years ago1 answer5351 viewsalmost 10 yearsTokyo / Osaka / Kyoto / Tokyo in 11 Days
Hi, advice needed re: itinerary and suitability of getting 7day JR pass and IC cards. My itinera...almost 10 years ago1 answer6712 viewsalmost 10 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19183 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

