Surname problem
May I ask my passport surname put in front of given name but the JR pass name is given name first...over 9 years ago1 answer5928 viewsover 9 yearsTo buy or not to buy
Hi! Hope you can help me work out if I should buy a JR pass or not for the following itinerary. M...over 9 years ago2 answers4366 viewsover 9 yearsKyoto to Takayama direct train
Hello, I read in the travel book that there is an early morning direct train from Kyoto to Takaya...over 9 years ago1 answer24342 viewsabout 3 yearswill JR Pass over this trip?
Thank you to JR for providing this forum for checking our itinerary. We will arrive at Haneda Tu...over 9 years ago2 answers3894 viewsover 9 yearsJapan Roundtrip
Hi there, I've done some extensive reading here on this forum and it's been massively helpful. I ...over 9 years ago1 answer5537 viewsover 9 years7 or 14 day pass?
Hi i was wondering what pass if any should i buy.. Arrive in Tokyo narita, stay 3 nights, go Nag...over 9 years ago1 answer4525 viewsover 9 yearsConfirming itinerary and route
Hi, We are planning the following route for our 2-week long Japan trip and have already bought t...over 9 years ago1 answer6060 viewsover 9 yearsWhich Pass to use for my Itinerary
Hi all, I will be embarking on a 17 days long trip in Japan (Kyoto, Osaka, Tokyo). This is my te...over 9 years ago2 answers4468 viewsover 9 yearsHaneda airport to Kyoto
We arrive at 5.15 am so how is the best way to exchange our Jr order for the pass and then get to...over 9 years ago1 answer4374 viewsover 9 yearsIs worth buying the pass if going to Kyoto and osaka only
Hi It's my first time to go Japan.il be there for 10 days.but planning to go South Korea for 3 da...over 9 years ago3 answers4722 viewsover 9 yearsShirakami Train - Geno Line
Which station can I ride this train? Kindly assist by providing time table. I will be at Aomori ...over 9 years ago1 answer4933 viewsover 9 years15 day itinerary need help
Hi Still trying to plan a 15 day trip in Japan from end May to early June and this is our sugges...over 9 years ago2 answers5080 viewsover 9 yearsIs JR Pass worth it for my trip (Tokyo-Osaka-Toyama-Takayama-Tate...
Hi, is it worth it to get a JR Pass if my itinerary is as follows? Day 1: Explore Tokyo Day 2: V...over 9 years ago1 answer6291 viewsover 9 yearsquestion about taveling around Tokyo and to Nikko
Hi, I have a JR pass and have some. 1) Is Tokyo's Saikyo line included in JR pass (we would like...over 9 years ago2 answers5083 viewsover 9 yearsschedule
pleease help, this is my itineiry: April 20, 2017 arrive Narita airport will take Jr train/ Hayab...over 9 years ago1 answer6637 viewsover 9 yearsTokyo-Hakone-Kyoto and back to Kyoto
Hi guys, I am looking at the following itinary: Thursday 11th May: TOKYO arrival Friday 12th May...over 9 years ago3 answers5820 viewsover 9 yearsItinerary Check and JE Pass
Hi, My itinerary is Date City Description 28/3/17 Tokyo Early Arrival and city ...over 9 years ago1 answer6106 viewsover 9 yearsGolden Week Seat Reservations
Hi there, I'm going to be travelling during Golden Week and am concerned about getting seat rese...over 9 years ago1 answer5309 viewsover 9 yearsdirection
Hi, Could you tell me which direction is better to start from Tokyo ; 1) Tokyo, Nikko, Takayama,...over 9 years ago1 answer7559 viewsover 6 yearstateyama kurobe alpine route
I am confused to cover this as a day trip from Tokyo or make my base on previous day at Matsumoto...over 9 years ago1 answer6081 viewsover 9 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

