Hi guys, I am flying in from Australia with a friend.. I've currently got my trip all planned out and have gotten return flights to Kansai Airport, with the first 8 nights Accommodation organised.. still trying to pick hotels for the last leg of the trip and determine the best option for my JR pass (7 or 14 days). Below is my Itinerary as well as travel costs I've managed to research from Hyperdia.. I've got a hunch that 14 days would suit better.. especially because this doesn't take into account mini-trips that we may take going from district to district within Tokyo - I just wanted an opinion as we are both on a tight budget and any saving we can make is worth it :)
- Wed, 11 May - Osaka - Hotel Hillarys
- Thu, 12 May - Osaka - Hotel Hillarys
- Fri, 13 May - Osaka - Hotel Hillarys
- Sat, 14 May - Kobe - Chisun Hotel
- Sun, 15 May - Kobe - Chisun Hotel
- Mon, 16 May - Hiroshima/Miyajima - Urbain Hiroshima Executive
- Tue, 17 May - Kyoto - Hotel Anteroom
- Wed, 18 May - Kyoto - Hotel Anteroom
- Thu, 19 May - Nagoya/Mie [Nagashima Spa Land] then Tokyo (night)
- Fri, 20 May - Tokyo - Somewhere in Roppongi/Akasaka?
- Sat, 21 May - Tokyo - Somewhere in Roppongi/Akasaka?
- Sun, 22 May - Tokyo - Somewhere in Shinjuku/Shibuya?
- Mon, 23 May - Tokyo - Somewhere in Shinjuku/Shibuya?
- Tue, 24 May - Osaka - ?
- Wed, 25 May - Osaka - Head home..
- 11th - 7pm > Kansai Aiport to Osaka-Namba > ¥890.00
- 14th - 2pm > Osaka to Kobe > ¥400.00
- 16th - 9am > Kobe to Hiroshima > ¥9,210.00
- 17th - 10am > Hiroshima to Kyoto > ¥10,990.00
- 19th - 9am > Kyoto to Nagoya (Bus to Nagashima SL) > ¥2,520.00
- 19th - 7pm > Nagoya to Tokyo > ¥10,580.00
- 24th - 10am > Tokyo to Osaka > ¥13,750.00
- 25th - 5pm > Osaka-Namba to Kansai Airport > ¥890.00
Thanks in Advance :)
Any advice is appreciated!!