I am going to be in Japan from December 10th (arrive in Kansai Airport around 11:30am) to December 17th (I plan to be at Narita Airport at 11:00am) and would like to clarify some doubts regarding the JR Rail Pass.
** My first doubt is: does the 7 days pass cover the entire period I described?
The second point is regarding the routes that I will do and if the JR Rail pass will be applicable.
I intend to:
1. Go from Kansai Airport to Nagoya (Hotel address will be: Com`S Hotel, 2-23-22 HIGASHI-SAKURA, NAKA-KU,NAGOYA-SHI, AICHI, 460-0005 JAPAN Nagoya) (on Dec.10th)
2. Go from the Hotel (as above address) to Kyoto and back. (on Dec.11th)
3. Go from the Hotel (as above address) to the Toyota Stadium and back (on Dec.12nd).
4. Go from Nagoya (as above hotel address) to Tokyo (Hotel address will be: Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside Htl, 4-12-8 Higashi-shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo (on Dec.13th morning)
5. Go from the Hotel (as the address on item 4) to the Tokyo Disney and back. (date to be defined)
6. Go from the Hotel (as the address on item 4) to the Yokohama Stadium and back (on Dec.16th)
7. Go from the Hotel (as the address on item 4) to Narita Airport (on Dec.17th)
** My second doubts: is the JR Pass applicable on all the routes I described?
** My third a last doubt is regarding what time do the JR trains stop working at night.
I will depart from Brazil on December 01st so I would highly appreciate your support on clarify those doubts as soon as possible so I can order it in time to receive it on my residence.
I am writing in English due to I was not sure if I needed to, but I am comfortable by receiving the reply either in English or Portuguese.
Thanks in advance.
Fábio Eduardo Alves