Order Your JRPass
Back to General Japan Travel

Travel around Japan

ElZillionaire
ElZillionaire
about 6 years ago
1 response

My Mom and I are flying to Japan on the 25 of April for 9 days.

It has been few years since I have traveled around Japan on Shinkansen and I'm not that confident now of what to do or how to use the JR Pass as I was just basically following a friend before!

Please let me know if the 7 day JR pass would be enough to cover our itinerary. We would like to visit Osaka, Hemji, +/- Hiroshima, Kyoto, Nara, +/- Kobe, Nagoya and Mt Fuji. We planned to spend the remainder of our days in Tokyo.

Would you also please suggest things to do in every places. We are more interested to do sightseeing and or doing cultural activities.

We are arriving at Narita airport around 5pm. Can we travel straight to Osaka or Kyoto on the JR Pass?

What is the cheapest metro ticket to buy in going around places in Tokyo?

I know I have lots of questions here but I am grateful if you can answer them.

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,

ElZ

ps:
This trip is solely for my mom (79 yr old with a walker) who is visiting Japan for the first time.

Daniel-san
18835 posts
about 6 years ago

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from ₩467,290 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17433 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes