Order Your JRPass
Hongki Lukman
Hongki Lukman
almost 6 years ago
1 response

Dear Sirs,

Please help me. I will travel from Jkt to Narita 2 July 2018. I have already JR Pass from JKT.
Will exchange at Narita airport. I still worry is.....I will arrive at Narita by 17.50 and will go to Kyoto
directly.

My question is :

1. How I can understand line of Shinkansen Hikari at Tokyo station.???? Due to I will arrive at tokyo
    station around 19.00. As well you know tokyo station really big....and I'm worry will get loss.....

2. And I will arrive at Kyoto station around 23.00 ...and will go to Yamashina due to my hotel is Brighton
    city at Kyoto. My question is.....still train at Kyoto station go to Yamashina with time around 23.00??

3. 3 July 2018....I will go to Shinsaibashi/Osaka.....which line I have to choose from Kyoto to shin Osaka???
    if using my JR PASS????

4. When I return back to my Hotel....which train line I have to choose at Shin Osaka.

This is really my first time go to Japan. I will fly with my family. Please...please...please answer my above
question....

Your high attention really much appreciate.

Brgds/Hongki

Daniel-san
18832 posts
almost 6 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

We've all been there, the train system looks impossible at first sight in Japan. Don't worry, getting on the train a couple of times will quickly learn teach you the way.

For travel times, I recommend learning to plan with Hyperdia this way you can find any route/timetable and more. It's a great tool for planning with the JR Pass. We also have a useful interactive map with all JR lines included.

Have a good trip!
Daniel

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from €315.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17323 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes