Hi, I am planning to visit the above places (Osaka-Kyoto-Nagoya-Toyko) as a solo traveller in 10 days between 15-24 December 2017.
I will arrive Osaka On 15 December evening and plan to depart from Tokyo for Malaysia on 24 Dec evening.
Can you recommend to me the best itinerary with the:
1) top places to go in each location (exclude theme parks)
2) appropriate length of stay in each location
3) best area to stay in each location including reasonable price range for single room or single bed for solo traveller and convenience
4) best public transportation to take including which JRPass and their prices
5) do Malaysian need a visa to visit Japan
6) any other things that I should be aware of for the above trips
Thanks and hope to hear from you.